fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       12              14       …       29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #1 · D750 Images


distracted wrote:
Yes, they were cropped a good bit. 70-200 f4


Cool...I will be attempting to shoot some youth basketball in a couple weeks. I was a little concerned about the reach of the 70-200mm, but I should be able to get right next to the court.



Feb 13, 2015 at 02:04 PM
form
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #2 · D750 Images






85 f/1.4g @ f/1.4



Feb 13, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Elisha82
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #3 · D750 Images





Feb 15, 2015 at 11:36 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #4 · D750 Images


So Tired by jr19, on Flickr


Feb 17, 2015 at 10:07 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #5 · D750 Images


Here's a couple from our hotel getaway this weekend...the lighting in the pool area was not good at all and I thought the D750 performed pretty well. My son isn't always so pleased that I am taking his picture, and I'm guessing that will get worse with age.

Weekend in Madison by jr19, on Flickr

Weekend in Madison by jr19, on Flickr



Feb 22, 2015 at 08:05 PM
leo11877
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.13 #6 · D750 Images


jr19 wrote:
Here's a couple from our hotel getaway this weekend...the lighting in the pool area was not good at all and I thought the D750 performed pretty well. My son isn't always so pleased that I am taking his picture, and I'm guessing that will get worse with age.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8602/15998569633_94213cf880_b.jpgWeekend in Madison by jr19, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8605/16432524189_fdc99cef0c_b.jpgWeekend in Madison by jr19, on Flickr


+1 on uncooperative kids!
Sometimes you have to bribe them



Feb 23, 2015 at 02:16 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #7 · D750 Images


I got a "new" toy to play with...going to try my hand at using film. I took the picture with the D750 though

Olympus OM-2 by jr19, on Flickr



Feb 24, 2015 at 07:14 PM
Elisha82
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #8 · D750 Images



Noah by Elisha Jesudason, on Flickr



Feb 24, 2015 at 08:09 PM
isaacimage
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #9 · D750 Images


A bit over processed but whole the idea is to show the shutter speed.
It's hand hold , just to make sure






The whole article regards to a slow shutter speed technique is on my blog.
http://www.isaacimage.com/photography-tips-slow-shutter-speed-technique/

Edited on Feb 27, 2015 at 11:06 PM · View previous versions



Feb 25, 2015 at 08:20 AM
MRM4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #10 · D750 Images


distracted wrote:
Yes, they were cropped a good bit. 70-200 f4


Have you used the 70-200 f4 on another body like a D700 or similar and can see a noticable difference bewteen it and on the D750?



Feb 25, 2015 at 01:17 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

mfrank999
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #11 · D750 Images


Joseph,
I see a number of shots at ss 1/4000.
Does the maximum of 1/4000 limit you for birds in flight?
Also have you shot more action shots and less than perfect light and if so how fast did the autofocus catch the subject?



Feb 25, 2015 at 09:18 PM
Elisha82
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #12 · D750 Images



Logan by Elisha Jesudason, on Flickr



Feb 25, 2015 at 09:23 PM
csd2020
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.13 #13 · D750 Images


My first D750 shots. Nice camera.

D750 + Tamron 150-600






















Mar 03, 2015 at 10:55 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #14 · D750 Images


Not bad at ISO 6400...
Tired by jr19, on Flickr



Mar 03, 2015 at 11:07 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #15 · D750 Images


Riding the Razor by jr19, on Flickr


Mar 08, 2015 at 09:13 PM
Depth of Feel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #16 · D750 Images


Canon user checking in. My keyboard is wet with drool.


Mar 09, 2015 at 01:30 AM
james.d53
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #17 · D750 Images


I just shot this for a photo group that I'm a part of! The theme is pet noses.

Shot with my D750 with my 14-24mm, Shutter Priority and Auto ISO on.







Mar 14, 2015 at 02:51 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #18 · D750 Images


Spring basketball practice by jr19, on Flickr


Mar 16, 2015 at 10:16 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #19 · D750 Images


The more I look at this one, the more I like it.

Spring basketball practice by jr19, on Flickr



Mar 17, 2015 at 01:22 PM
nikol
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.13 #20 · D750 Images


Last night..












Mar 18, 2015 at 04:42 AM
1       2       3       …       12              14       …       29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       12              14       …       29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account