fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2014 · Sold: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill

  
 
atracksler
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma DP 2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill



Sold


Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Absolutely stunning IQ. Gorgeous humungous files. All this can be yours in this tiny package.

Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill Cameras. One camera is missing the hot show cover. When I purchased it, it was missing, and I never bothered to get another one.

Comes with Box and manuals (DP2M)

Both cameras have aftermarket lens hoods. The DP3 has an aftermarket lens cap, the DP2 has the OEM.

Six (6) batteries. 3 are Sigma BP41, 1 is a Ricoh DB-65 and 2 are Wasabi BTR-BH125C (I have a small piece of duct tape on these to help pull them out of the cameras since they are about a micron too wide in some unseeable dimension to slide out. A gentle pull on the tape and they are out.

Two Sigma BC41 Chargers.

One custom 4 battery charger. (trust me battery chargers are your friend)

I have a Wasabi Charger in my studio (I believe) and that will be included as well and the car charger is included with that. (there may be an extra battery charging in that charger right now, but I can't remember)

Lowepro bag included as well (not pictured)

DP2M - $575
DP3M - $575



























Edited on May 19, 2014 at 07:27 AM · View previous versions



May 09, 2014 at 08:58 AM
atracksler
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


more pics...



























May 09, 2014 at 08:59 AM
atracksler
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


more pics...






















May 09, 2014 at 09:03 AM
atracksler
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


Pics taken with these....






















May 09, 2014 at 09:04 AM





FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account