fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of atracksler's message #12335572 « Sold: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill »

  

atracksler
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


Item 1: Sigma DP 2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill

Absolutely stunning IQ. Gorgeous humungous files. All this can be yours in this tiny package.

Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill Cameras. One camera is missing the hot show cover. When I purchased it, it was missing, and I never bothered to get another one.

Comes with Box and manuals (DP2M)

Both cameras have aftermarket lens hoods. The DP3 has an aftermarket lens cap, the DP2 has the OEM.

Six (6) batteries. 3 are Sigma BP41, 1 is a Ricoh DB-65 and 2 are Wasabi BTR-BH125C (I have a small piece of duct tape on these to help pull them out of the cameras since they are about a micron too wide in some unseeable dimension to slide out. A gentle pull on the tape and they are out.

Two Sigma BC41 Chargers.

One custom 4 battery charger. (trust me battery chargers are your friend)

I have a Wasabi Charger in my studio (I believe) and that will be included as well and the car charger is included with that. (there may be an extra battery charging in that charger right now, but I can't remember)

Lowepro bag included as well (not pictured)

DP2M - $575
DP3M - $575


Price: $575
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM
atracksler
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


Item 1: Sigma DP 2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill

Absolutely stunning IQ. Gorgeous humungous files. All this can be yours in this tiny package.

Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill Cameras. One camera is missing the hot show cover. When I purchased it, it was missing, and I never bothered to get another one.

Comes with Box and manuals (DP2M)

Both cameras have aftermarket lens hoods. The DP3 has an aftermarket lens cap, the DP2 has the OEM.

Six (6) batteries. 3 are Sigma BP41, 1 is a Ricoh DB-65 and 2 are Wasabi BTR-BH125C (I have a small piece of duct tape on these to help pull them out of the cameras since they are about a micron too wide in some unseeable dimension to slide out. A gentle pull on the tape and they are out.

Two Sigma BC41 Chargers.

One custom 4 battery charger. (trust me battery chargers are your friend)

I have a Wasabi Charger in my studio (I believe) and that will be included as well and the car charger is included with that. (there may be an extra battery charging in that charger right now, but I can't remember)

Lowepro bag included as well (not pictured)

DP2M - $600
DP3M - $600

I'd prefer to sell as one lot. I may be interested in a trade +$ for a Sony A7r

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM
atracksler
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


Item 1: Sigma DP 2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill

Absolutely stunning IQ. Gorgeous humungous files. All this can be yours in this tiny package.

Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill Cameras. One camera is missing the hot show cover. When I purchased it, it was missing, and I never bothered to get another one.

Comes with Box and manuals (DP2M)

Both cameras have aftermarket lens hoods. The DP3 has an aftermarket lens cap, the DP2 has the OEM.

Six (6) batteries. 3 are Sigma BP41, 1 is a Ricoh DB-65 and 2 are Wasabi BTR-BH125C (I have a small piece of duct tape on these to help pull them out of the cameras since they are about a micron too wide in some unseeable dimension to slide out. A gentle pull on the tape and they are out.

Two Sigma BC41 Chargers.

One custom 4 battery charger. (trust me battery chargers are your friend)

I have a Wasabi Charger in my studio (I believe) and that will be included as well and the car charger is included with that. (there may be an extra battery charging in that charger right now, but I can't remember)

Lowepro bag included as well (not pictured)

DP2M - $600
DP3M - $600

I'd prefer to sell as one lot. I may be interested in a trade +$ for a Sony 7r or RX1R

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 14, 2014 at 05:12 AM
atracksler
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


Item 1: Sigma DP 2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill

Absolutely stunning IQ. Gorgeous humungous files. All this can be yours in this tiny package.

Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill Cameras. One camera is missing the hot show cover. When I purchased it, it was missing, and I never bothered to get another one.

Comes with Box and manuals (DP2M)

Both cameras have aftermarket lens hoods. The DP3 has an aftermarket lens cap, the DP2 has the OEM.

Six (6) batteries. 3 are Sigma BP41, 1 is a Ricoh DB-65 and 2 are Wasabi BTR-BH125C (I have a small piece of duct tape on these to help pull them out of the cameras since they are about a micron too wide in some unseeable dimension to slide out. A gentle pull on the tape and they are out.

Two Sigma BC41 Chargers.

One custom 4 battery charger. (trust me battery chargers are your friend)

I have a Wasabi Charger in my studio (I believe) and that will be included as well and the car charger is included with that. (there may be an extra battery charging in that charger right now, but I can't remember)

Lowepro bag included as well (not pictured)

$1200 Shipped and pay palled for the whole kit and caboodle.

I will split the kit up for $650 each.

I'd prefer to sell as one lot. I may be interested in a trade +$ for a Sony 7r or RX1R

Price: $1200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 13, 2014 at 07:21 PM
atracksler
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


Item 1: Sigma DP 2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill

Absolutely stunning IQ. Gorgeous humungous files. All this can be yours in this tiny package.

Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill Cameras. One camera is missing the hot show cover. When I purchased it, it was missing, and I never bothered to get another one.

Comes with Box and manuals (DP2M)

Both cameras have aftermarket lens hoods. The DP3 has an aftermarket lens cap, the DP2 has the OEM.

Six (6) batteries. 3 are Sigma BP41, 1 is a Ricoh DB-65 and 2 are Wasabi BTR-BH125C (I have a small piece of duct tape on these to help pull them out of the cameras since they are about a micron too wide in some unseeable dimension to slide out. A gentle pull on the tape and they are out.

Two Sigma BC41 Chargers.

One custom 4 battery charger. (trust me battery chargers are your friend)

I have a Wasabi Charger in my studio (I believe) and that will be included as well and the car charger is included with that. (there may be an extra battery charging in that charger right now, but I can't remember)

Lowepro bag included as well (not pictured)

$1200 Shipped and pay palled for the whole kit and caboodle.

I will split the kit up for $650 each.

I'd prefer to sell as one lot. I may be interested in a trade for an XPro-1 kit.

Price: $1200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 10, 2014 at 02:43 PM
atracksler
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill


Item 1: Sigma DP 2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill

Absolutely stunning IQ. Gorgeous humungous files. All this can be yours in this tiny package.

Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill Cameras. One camera is missing the hot show cover. When I purchased it, it was missing, and I never bothered to get another one.

Comes with Box and manuals (DP2M)

Both cameras have aftermarket lens hoods. The DP3 has an aftermarket lens cap, the DP2 has the OEM.

Six (6) batteries. 3 are Sigma BP41, 1 is a Ricoh DB-65 and 2 are Wasabi BTR-BH125C (I have a small piece of duct tape on these to help pull them out of the cameras since they are about a micron too wide in some unseeable dimension to slide out. A gentle pull on the tape and they are out.

Two Sigma BC41 Chargers.

One custom 4 battery charger. (trust me battery chargers are your friend)

I have a Wasabi Charger in my studio (I believe) and that will be included as well and the car charger is included with that. (there may be an extra battery charging in that charger right now, but I can't remember)

Lowepro bag included as well (not pictured)

$1200 Shipped and pay palled for the whole kit and caboodle.

I'd prefer to sell as one lot. I may be interested in a trade for an XPro-1 kit.

Price: $1200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




May 09, 2014 at 08:58 AM





  Previous versions of atracksler's message #12335572 « Sold: Sigma DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill »