Manual Focus Nikon Glass
/forum/topic/929565/2522

1       2       3              2522      
2523
       2524              3821       3822       end

leighton w
Registered: Nov 12, 2010
Total Posts: 8617
Country: United States

Reagan wrote:
You forgot sandfleas,misquitos,no see umms,hurricanes,sharks,jellyfish and tourists just to name a few more


Reagan

And one more...Snow Birds!



MDoc9523
Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Total Posts: 4613
Country: United States

leighton w wrote:
Reagan wrote:
You forgot sandfleas,misquitos,no see umms,hurricanes,sharks,jellyfish and tourists just to name a few more


Reagan

And one more...Snow Birds!

Hey Now! I be lovin them snowbirds



raboof
Registered: Mar 04, 2011
Total Posts: 1335
Country: N/A

Nice shots Reagan. It feels different(in good way) compared to your previous camera shots.



NightOwl Cat
Registered: Feb 19, 2007
Total Posts: 7197
Country: United States

Tourists are everywhere, you just don't always realize they are tourists.

leighton w wrote:
Reagan wrote:
All I am saying is I don't know how you do it.Dealing with Winter and being cooped up inside for a few months with no sunshine. I go crazy if the sun doesn't come out after 2 days
Of course the summer heat and humidity doesn't bother me but Curtis thought it was really humid last October

Reagan

NightOwl Cat wrote:
I don't know how you deal with the heat and humidity all summer. That would keep me cooped up inside more than the cold does here. That, and you guys have flying cockroaches, fire ants...


You tell 'em Laura!


And Florida drivers.

leighton w wrote:
Reagan wrote:
You forgot sandfleas,misquitos,no see umms,hurricanes,sharks,jellyfish and tourists just to name a few more


Reagan

And one more...Snow Birds!



MDoc9523
Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Total Posts: 4613
Country: United States

NightOwl Cat wrote:
Tourists are everywhere, you just don't always realize they are tourists.

leighton w wrote:
Reagan wrote:
All I am saying is I don't know how you do it.Dealing with Winter and being cooped up inside for a few months with no sunshine. I go crazy if the sun doesn't come out after 2 days
Of course the summer heat and humidity doesn't bother me but Curtis thought it was really humid last October

Reagan

NightOwl Cat wrote:
I don't know how you deal with the heat and humidity all summer. That would keep me cooped up inside more than the cold does here. That, and you guys have flying cockroaches, fire ants...


You tell 'em Laura!


And Florida drivers.

leighton w wrote:
Reagan wrote:
You forgot sandfleas,misquitos,no see umms,hurricanes,sharks,jellyfish and tourists just to name a few more


Reagan

And one more...Snow Birds!


Now Laura, Ohio drivers are not great either - I almost got run over twice after leaving Dayton airport!



Reagan
Registered: Jan 10, 2010
Total Posts: 2755
Country: United States

Ohio
Don't they call that the "Blindeye State"

Reagan



MDoc9523
Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Total Posts: 4613
Country: United States

Reagan wrote:
Even the Pelicans are cold and don't want to get wet
My D600 and trial version of LR4
Didn't realize shutter speed capped at 1/4000 instead of 1/8000


Reagan

Nice shots Reagan!



Reagan
Registered: Jan 10, 2010
Total Posts: 2755
Country: United States

Thanks All, It feels good to be able to participate again

Reagan



Oosty
Registered: Mar 09, 2009
Total Posts: 3943
Country: South Africa

I like the pelicans Reagan!



Oosty
Registered: Mar 09, 2009
Total Posts: 3943
Country: South Africa

I went to a golf tournament about 300km from here and then added another 380km to fetch my tripod from the farm we visited late last year. Boy was it hot...39*C (102F) and at one stage my car thermometer showed 44C which is seriously hot.

Just to help you guys at least feel warm - a 9 shot pano of Eastern Cape veld.



georgms
Registered: Jan 08, 2009
Total Posts: 3070
Country: Germany

Reagan, love the Pelican-shots! Especially the first one - nice crowd! Congrats to your D600.

Samy, nice snow-shot and very nice portrait of your "Stubentiger" (rough translation: Parlor tiger).
The 55/3.5 rocks, my worn copy is the best bang for the buck MF-Nikkor in my collection.

Ray, lovely shot of your "hood". 61 degrees - have to use a converter for those Fahrenheit-stuff - hmm, makes 16C, makes me dream of the spring.

Americo, the tower is nicely captured!



georgms
Registered: Jan 08, 2009
Total Posts: 3070
Country: Germany

Peter, very nice pano! Are these 9 vertical shots in a row or another "layout" of the single exposures?



leighton w
Registered: Nov 12, 2010
Total Posts: 8617
Country: United States

Oosty wrote:
I went to a golf tournament about 300km from here and then added another 380km to fetch my tripod from the farm we visited late last year. Boy was it hot...39*C (102F) and at one stage my car thermometer showed 44C which is seriously hot.

Just to help you guys at least feel warm - a 9 shot pano of Eastern Cape veld.


Beautiful shot Peter, looks like the American SW.



MDoc9523
Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Total Posts: 4613
Country: United States

Such a nice shot Peter. I love the sky!



Reagan
Registered: Jan 10, 2010
Total Posts: 2755
Country: United States

Yes,Beautiful sky. Looks like a one way rd to nowhere

Reagan



leighton w
Registered: Nov 12, 2010
Total Posts: 8617
Country: United States

Since it's so gold outside, I decided to have a cold one! 55mm f2.8.



CGrindahl
Registered: Dec 17, 2004
Total Posts: 11972
Country: United States

raboof wrote:
Nice shots Reagan. It feels different(in good way) compared to your previous camera shots.



You mean there are no bikini clad hotties in the frame?



raboof
Registered: Mar 04, 2011
Total Posts: 1335
Country: N/A

CGrindahl wrote:
raboof wrote:
Nice shots Reagan. It feels different(in good way) compared to your previous camera shots.



You mean there are no bikini clad hotties in the frame?


In that case, take back what I said.



georgms
Registered: Jan 08, 2009
Total Posts: 3070
Country: Germany

Thanks for the comments on the tilted photogs-image! Sorry about the CxxxN-strap;-)

Leighton, lately I shoot most of my assignments as RAW. Exceptions are most team-sports like soccer and handball. Boxing is JPG-terrain too. Large portrait-series and similar high volume-shootings in controlled lighting with minimal shot-to-shot changes are candidates for JPGs too.
Some of my best shots from the past are done as a JPG (medium size and normal compression to save harddrive-space). Now I could kick myself in the back for doing so



georgms
Registered: Jan 08, 2009
Total Posts: 3070
Country: Germany

Leighton, cool shot, love the play with the background-color!



1       2       3              2522      
2523
       2524              3821       3822       end