Manual Focus Nikon Glass
/forum/topic/929565/2475

1       2       3              2475      
       2477              4237       4238       end

jhinkey
Total Posts: 5948

montym wrote:
David Antilley wrote:
Has anyone talked to Monty since Lance confessed?

David

Ha Ha

The whole thing is sad. It's what we all knew, but deep down I wanted him to be clean. I guess he is still not being totally honest. He needs to confess under oath at the USADA and the UCI

Good article here. An interview with one of his former team mates.

There. I'm going back into hibernation

Monty

Thanks for poking your head out of the snow for a bit - it seems you are keeping tabs on this thread.
Come back soon - I miss the Sparticle.

John

mp356
Total Posts: 4286

jhinkey wrote:
montym wrote:
David Antilley wrote:
Has anyone talked to Monty since Lance confessed?

David

Ha Ha

The whole thing is sad. It's what we all knew, but deep down I wanted him to be clean. I guess he is still not being totally honest. He needs to confess under oath at the USADA and the UCI

Good article here. An interview with one of his former team mates.

There. I'm going back into hibernation

Monty

Thanks for poking your head out of the snow for a bit - it seems you are keeping tabs on this thread.
Come back soon - I miss the Sparticle.

John

+1 Monty. Things just aren't the same without Rocky and Higgs. I hope you are keeping your batteries charged up.

jhinkey
Total Posts: 5948

Look what showed up on my doorstep this afternoon. The final part of the 135mm trio - the 135/3.5 AIS (left).

Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend to give the f/3.5 a spin on the D800.

John

Foggy14
Total Posts: 1006

Georg, wonderful panorama!

What software are you using for your stitching?

leighton w
Total Posts: 9279

Thanks Ronny, Georg and Scott!

Georg, yes, Waylon is indeed the sire.

Oosty
Total Posts: 4036

From the Wild Oats market, Sedgefield with the 50mm f2

leighton w

georgms wrote:
8 shots with a 55/1.2 stitched - it's everything but perfect, but I love it, cause it's my hometown ;-)

another winterly pano von georgsfoto auf Flickr

What a lovely photo of a lovely town. I like how they have tried to match the original architectural with what appears to be new construction with the buildings all the way to the right of the image.

I could get lost for hours in this city shooting pics!

leighton w

Ray - Thanks for a size comparison of the two lenses. Can't wait to see what you do with the old girl.

Kevin - Congrats on the 80-200mm, now you know why it was considered a pro lens. I am always impressed with this lens when I see images from it.

John - Congrats to you too. Give us a run down on the three when you have the chance. I still want the f2 version, I'm just not sure where it sits in my wish list. After using Nikki, I'm leaning to acquiring an 85mm before the 135.

leighton w

Oosty wrote:

Peter, thanks for the market shots! Makes me anxious to having ours start up again. I love the last two.

mp356

jhinkey wrote:
Look what showed up on my doorstep this afternoon. The final part of the 135mm trio - the 135/3.5 AIS (left).

Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend to give the f/3.5 a spin on the D800.

John

John, this looks like a very nice trio. I am curious how you find the 135 3.5 and 2.8 for sharpness, and how they perform against the 105 2.5.
Scott

mp356

Oosty wrote:

Nice Peter. All we need is some olive oil and black pepper to go with that fresh baguette!

pbraymond
Total Posts: 1080

kwoodard wrote:
georgms wrote:
8 shots with a 55/1.2 stitched - it's everything but perfect, but I love it, cause it's my hometown ;-)

Wow, just wow... Perfect!

took the words out of my mouth

Lieutenant Z
Total Posts: 2979

Peter, good looking baguettes! nice 3 D effect.

Lieutenant Z

Georg, your pano is very nicely done. I have no idea how you do that!

Lieutenant Z

Ray, come on guy, I'm looking forward to seeing your work with Nikki

Ronny _Olsson
Total Posts: 2408

Great shot Peter and Georg :-)

Lieutenant Z

A day in Paris with the 50/1.8 ais :

Oosty
Total Posts: 4036

Georg - very nice pano

Phillippe - great collection - the spirals are amazing

Leighton - I enjoyed your snowy photos and, just for my own enjoyment, edited the 2nd one on PSE 6 and removed the blue cast - interestingly it enriched the sunset (rise?)

Thanks for the comments on the market shots - I always want to emulate Phillippe with his people images but mine disappoint so I have to live with the still life!

Zichar
Total Posts: 3520

Ah baguettes from Peter and coffee from Philippe It's odd but I imagined both smells as I viewed the two...

And 89euros for a daily spin with a Gallardo(?) seemed cheap, until I read fuer 20mins in smaller print.

Leighton, if I may ask, are the sheep raised for wool?

MDoc9523
Total Posts: 5084

Tonight I am celebrating my 19th anniversary of entertaining the Strawberry Patch with Karaoke. It is highly unusual to entertain in one venue for such a long period of time. I am proud to have served so many wonderful people and to have helped them achieve their 3 min 30 secs of fame. Quite a few of the folks that have passed through our doors have been some of the best singers that I have ever heard. I am sure that I have been entertained as much as I have entertained over the past 19 years.
Hopefully after tonight i will be able to spend some quality time with Nikki, I am looking forward to seeing what I can see with the old girl

1       2       3              2475      
       2477              4237       4238       end