1       2       3              3614      
       3616              4241       4242       end

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4369

Thanks Glenn

TOPP

Tim Ashton
Total Posts: 3049

To Jim and all of you who offered your prayers for my 25 yr old Eugenie, who nearly died from blood poisoning which so nearly killed her earlier this year, she had her follow up open heart surgery today and the outcome is ++++.

Lots of residual damage from the rampant bacterial infection which they were able to fix today.

for the doctors and nurses amongst you she had streptococcal induced infective endocarditis which resulted in the collapse of both the Mitral and Aortic valves and there were four abscesses inside her heart (one nearly an inch and a quarter across) which had to be removed along with a heap of necrotic material.

Today, 10 weeks on, they were able to work on relatively healthy heart material, free of infection and were able to repair the leak around the mitral valve and sew some leather in the main atrium where the previous surgery had left the heart wall dangerously thin with the potential of developing an aneurysm

My apologies for the photos. The little piglet refuses to give her full one smile when my camera is out but she is a gorgeous gentle lady and you all deserve to see the result of your prayers

many thanks

Tim

futurshox
Total Posts: 2356

So glad to hear this good news!

gerov
Total Posts: 8660

That is wonderful news, Tim.

She remains in our thoughts and prayers for a continued good recovery.

Gero

Leo Hursh
Total Posts: 1606

That is awesome news Tim!

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 1829

Wonderful news Tim. All the best going forward to your family and especially Eugenie.

astrobrian
Total Posts: 820

Wow Tim, glad things are going the right direction for your family with that. It's not easy dealing with things like that that seemingly go on forever. We're all pulling for her(smile or no smile).

FlyingPhotog

Wonderful news Tim! Thank you for the update.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 15893

Dear Tim,

Her smile says it all! What a delightful young lady. God is Good! So happy to hear that all went well. Continuing prayers for a speedy return to 100%.

Thanks for giving us the privilege of pulling along side you and your family with our prayers.

JW

ELinder
Total Posts: 397

Great news Tim.

It'd be funny if it weren't too true.

Erich

JWilsonphoto

Razor17 wrote:
Jan-Arie wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:
The most smoke I have ever experienced was at The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. I'd get back to the hotel and take multiple showers and still be able to smell corvus oil. In fact, I could smell it on the flight home. Everyone's eyes were burning, it was brutal. When you have high humidity, no wind, The T-Birds/Aeroshell/Stearman/Wagstaff/Red Baron Pizza Team back to back, then an aerial battle reenactment with pyro and two thirds of the airfield on fire, it gets pretty smokey.

Oww yeah the Gathering I think that was the only time that is smiled for 4 day's in a row what an event to see mustang after mustang and other stuff coming in.
The only thing i regret from that event that i almost didn't have walked around and only have been on the stands.

I still hope that something like that will come again in the future I know that the legends are almost gone but an event like that would be awesome.

Good memories

I still wonder where all the good video of the flying (out of the back of the C-130) and interviews in the tent of the legends went to...

I have wondered the same thing. Experience leads me to believe that it might have turned into a cluster and nothing much was captured. I know there were several mechanicals during the run, including defective smoke on at least one of the Birds. Regardless, not much bang for the huge bucks!

JWilsonphoto

BTW, this comes to you from a very comfortable seat on a GV. Man, this kind of thing makes it very difficult to face 37D on the airlines!

nrferguson
Total Posts: 1577

gerov wrote:
That is wonderful news, Tim.

She remains in our thoughts and prayers for a continued good recovery.

Gero

+1
Niall

FlyingPhotog

Hail Caesars

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3498

Tim that is excellent news.....

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2129

JWilsonphoto wrote:
BTW, this comes to you from a very comfortable seat on a GV. Man, this kind of thing makes it very difficult to face 37D on the airlines!

Looks like there is money to be made in photography after all.

FlyingPhotog

Junior Can Opener...

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3176

@Tim: I'm so happy for Eugenie and all her family and friends.

@Jay: Three excellent and varied images on one page!

@Jim: A GV, you say? Dayum! 37E my a$$, that's a big step up from 2B, except maybe on Emirates.

Tim Adams
Total Posts: 2573

Rare Bear is on a flatbed and on it's way to Ezell's shop in TX. Who knows what will happen. Rod Lewis fired everybody that was working on the plane.

astrobrian
Total Posts: 820

Tim Adams wrote:
Rare Bear is on a flatbed and on it's way to Ezell's shop in TX. Who knows what will happen. Rod Lewis fired everybody that was working on the plane.

Is my mind playing tricks on me, or wasn't there a contest to design the next paint scheme for Rare Bear? Thought I had seen that somewhere a couple months back. What was behind the firing?

1       2       3              3614      
       3616              4241       4242       end