/forum/topic/600984/3613

1       2       3              3613      
       3615              4132       4133       end

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4212

Super Bug...

Cicopo
Total Posts: 1752

There have been an awful lot of very nice images added over the weekend. The rotor blur in the Heli shots is GREAT, and I'm another who likes Jay's original watermark. They sell a foamie R/C version of the Gunslinger and since I doubt I'll ever see the real thing here it is.

Razor17
Total Posts: 257

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Super Bug...

Super capture... Well done

Razor17

JWilsonphoto wrote:
The most smoke I have ever experienced was at The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. I'd get back to the hotel and take multiple showers and still be able to smell corvus oil. In fact, I could smell it on the flight home. Everyone's eyes were burning, it was brutal. When you have high humidity, no wind, The T-Birds/Aeroshell/Stearman/Wagstaff/Red Baron Pizza Team back to back, then an aerial battle reenactment with pyro and two thirds of the airfield on fire, it gets pretty smokey.

That was and still the best airshow ever with any of the Breckenridge Airshows a close 2nd...

Razor17

astrobrian wrote:
For the Helldiver, in all of us.

Well done, it looks so much better with the wheel pants...

astrobrian
Total Posts: 814

Birds of a feather....

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 15441

Razor17 wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:
The most smoke I have ever experienced was at The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. I'd get back to the hotel and take multiple showers and still be able to smell corvus oil. In fact, I could smell it on the flight home. Everyone's eyes were burning, it was brutal. When you have high humidity, no wind, The T-Birds/Aeroshell/Stearman/Wagstaff/Red Baron Pizza Team back to back, then an aerial battle reenactment with pyro and two thirds of the airfield on fire, it gets pretty smokey.

That was and still the best airshow ever with any of the Breckenridge Airshows a close 2nd...

It was indeed! Breakfast with Bud Anderson, B25 photo flights with my Buddy Paul Bowen and Andy, Dinner with Bob Hoover, it was a once in a lifetime series of wonderful gatherings.

Angry
Total Posts: 1209

astrobrian wrote:
Birds of a feather....

I really like that,,,,,

Nice shot Brian,....

FlyingPhotog

Boeings Of The Serengeti...

FlyingPhotog

"Rotate!"

(Because Aluminum Tubes Need Love Too...)

FlyingPhotog

"Prowl At The Moon"
Unashamedly Composited Image

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3359

whats that bump on top of the 737

FlyingPhotog

Probably WiFi

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 2961

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Probably WiFi

And/or DirecTV. It's a conformal antenna (using the loose definition of 'conformal') of some kind, at any rate.

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2075

It's a remote control unit. Operates in a similar manner to a predator drone. Allows fares to be kept low.

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3359

Funny guy

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2075

Gamblers in Vegas

dtw757
Total Posts: 82

Jan-Arie wrote:
whats that bump on top of the 737

Upper gun turret to get rid of the "slow" planes on final during one of SWAs famous "high speed" approaches.

Razor17

Jan-Arie wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:

Oww yeah the Gathering I think that was the only time that is smiled for 4 day's in a row what an event to see mustang after mustang and other stuff coming in.
The only thing i regret from that event that i almost didn't have walked around and only have been on the stands.

I still hope that something like that will come again in the future I know that the legends are almost gone but an event like that would be awesome.

Good memories

I still wonder where all the good video of the flying (out of the back of the C-130) and interviews in the tent of the legends went to...

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 2728

Nice to see the old logo back Jay...You really make them SWA's look like liquid metal!

1       2       3              3613      
       3615              4132       4133       end