Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3610

1       2       3              3610      
3611
       3612              4871       4872       end

BillyBlaylock
Registered: Aug 22, 2004
Total Posts: 80
Country: United States

Leo Hursh wrote:
Thanks guys! The sun sitting low on the horizon helped me out.

Stare into the sun...



Great shot. I love that color!



Glenn Watson
Registered: Nov 13, 2007
Total Posts: 3790
Country: United States

Some friends got a low level waiver at the Giddings airport this weekend for some promo work and low card practice...what else would you do except stand on the centerline??




Glenn



Glenn Watson
Registered: Nov 13, 2007
Total Posts: 3790
Country: United States

...



Glenn



Glenn Watson
Registered: Nov 13, 2007
Total Posts: 3790
Country: United States

...



Glenn



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

Sick POV Glenn!



astrobrian
Registered: Sep 27, 2012
Total Posts: 827
Country: United States

Outstanding work by all. Feeling a bit out gunned today



Leo Hursh
Registered: Jul 18, 2004
Total Posts: 1651
Country: United States

Very Nice Glenn! It was worth it to be sure!



Leo Hursh
Registered: Jul 18, 2004
Total Posts: 1651
Country: United States

J-A, that angle of the F-18 or most any modern fighter gets me going every time. The power on display is incredible!



Leo Hursh
Registered: Jul 18, 2004
Total Posts: 1651
Country: United States

Loading up...



Wrei
Registered: Aug 01, 2008
Total Posts: 2920
Country: United States

Glenn, what do you use to clean the smoke out of your hair?

Back from our working Spring Break in Tempe. Friday we passed the old Williams AFB, Cannon, and Dyess AFB during the daylight hours. Only thing flying were two C-130's high above Cannon.



Leo Hursh
Registered: Jul 18, 2004
Total Posts: 1651
Country: United States

Helo #2 lifts off...



FlyingPhotog
Registered: May 09, 2008
Total Posts: 4775
Country: United States

Really nice Helo series Leo!



Go4Long
Registered: Sep 04, 2005
Total Posts: 1983
Country: Canada

I've been meaning to try to grab a shot of our Air Ambulance forever and just never got around to it. This series is going to motivate me at some point...our Helos are red...I can just picture a great sunset shot...

Our air ambulance company here just bought a new Agusta AW139 which looks nice, but I think it's based in Edmonton...they're going to be bringing a second one online for Calgary. Which funny enough means that our air ambulance is faster than our police helicopter by a significant margin.

http://www.stars.ca/what-we-do/helicopter-air-ambulance/our-helicopter-fleet



astrobrian
Registered: Sep 27, 2012
Total Posts: 827
Country: United States

For the Helldiver, in all of us.



Leo Hursh
Registered: Jul 18, 2004
Total Posts: 1651
Country: United States

Thanks Jay. By the way, feel free to beat that dead horse again!

Edit for TOPP



Tired Bird...



Angry
Registered: Nov 08, 2011
Total Posts: 1216
Country: Australia

Glenn Watson wrote:
Some friends got a low level waiver at the Giddings airport this weekend for some promo work and low card practice...what else would you do except stand on the centerline??




Glenn



I feel a haircut a comin.....Yikes !!

Stunning image Glenn

Al



Leo Hursh
Registered: Jul 18, 2004
Total Posts: 1651
Country: United States

Angry wrote:
Glenn Watson wrote:
Some friends got a low level waiver at the Giddings airport this weekend for some promo work and low card practice...what else would you do except stand on the centerline??




Glenn



I feel a haircut a comin.....Yikes !!

Stunning image Glenn

Al


+1



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19066
Country: United States

Beautiful light on those tack sharp helos Leo!

Runway C/L is always worth it Glenn, and you make the most out of it!

Nice Helldiver Brian. Being outgunned by GW is something we all need to get used to!



JWilsonphoto
Registered: Jan 16, 2002
Total Posts: 19066
Country: United States

The most smoke I have ever experienced was at The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. I'd get back to the hotel and take multiple showers and still be able to smell corvus oil. In fact, I could smell it on the flight home. Everyone's eyes were burning, it was brutal. When you have high humidity, no wind, The T-Birds/Aeroshell/Stearman/Wagstaff/Red Baron Pizza Team back to back, then an aerial battle reenactment with pyro and two thirds of the airfield on fire, it gets pretty smokey.



Jan-Arie
Registered: Dec 24, 2005
Total Posts: 4074
Country: Netherlands

JWilsonphoto wrote:
The most smoke I have ever experienced was at The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. I'd get back to the hotel and take multiple showers and still be able to smell corvus oil. In fact, I could smell it on the flight home. Everyone's eyes were burning, it was brutal. When you have high humidity, no wind, The T-Birds/Aeroshell/Stearman/Wagstaff/Red Baron Pizza Team back to back, then an aerial battle reenactment with pyro and two thirds of the airfield on fire, it gets pretty smokey.


Oww yeah the Gathering I think that was the only time that is smiled for 4 day's in a row what an event to see mustang after mustang and other stuff coming in.
The only thing i regret from that event that i almost didn't have walked around and only have been on the stands.

I still hope that something like that will come again in the future I know that the legends are almost gone but an event like that would be awesome.

Good memories



1       2       3              3610      
3611
       3612              4871       4872       end