Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3608

1       2       3              3608      
       3610              4346       4347       end

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3074

91 degrees in ATX this weekend Mark - come on down!

Glenn Watson

TOPP : What would you rather be doing ??

Glenn

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16221

81 degrees as I arrive at HQ for a quick back up and to make sure the iMac is back up to snuff. I think it would have been way less expensive to just hand me a new one. I like this one, and I wasn't looking forward to dealing with Adobe serial numbers and plug ins for a week, so I'm kind of glad they just replaced everything on mine.

In order to complete everything on my plate by this evening, today needed to begin at 5:30. I double, actually triple checked that we were on for an unlock in Ft. Worth at 6:45..........the answer was always an emphatic yes. I'll have to check what time zone Ft. Worth is in these days, because no one showed until 9, ugh! I often wonder what would happen if I didn't constantly worry about all these details and figure out a way to make it all work. Just another chapter in the book, "Just because you are doing what you love, doesn't mean it's not a lot of work!" Chapter 13!

Flameboy
Total Posts: 568

Leo, i'm just reading through abunch of pages and im sorry for your loss, beautiful picture of your mother in law...

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4547

No Cart Gonna Get Before This Horse!

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Angry wrote:
thats the Pitts....Andy..(is ot ?)

brian love the T6

Thanks, they had it so the photo passes came directly overhead, was pretty sweet.

FlyingPhotog

Hope I'm not beating a dead horse...

Cicopo
Total Posts: 1815

I'm hoping to have an R/C version of the Christen Eagle in that scheme this summer. Downloaded DPP last night & I've been re editing some of the photos from Wings Over Gatineau & getting much better results now. I'll have to find out why ACR is giving me a colour cast that makes the sky a bit purple. I'm much happier with these.

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2105

Jay, dead horse or not, I like it.

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 7752

Escaped from the books yesterday after school, for just a little while. All I could get was this though.

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2105

Welcome back, Andras.

ifxbonz
Total Posts: 1733

luv the man o war image

Andy

JWilsonphoto

Tadaaaa! Seven residences, a high school, a BBJ, and a marketing center, in seven days. Gotta be some kind of record, can't remember for sure, but I think it is. My feet say it is!

HQ tomorrow for R&R.

FlyingPhotog

Were you saying something Jim?

All I saw was $$$$$$$$$$...

Cicopo
Total Posts: 1815

I had the very same thought Jay did when reading about your day.

JWilsonphoto

This week has been a good one for sure. The weather cooperated, the lighting cooperated, my back, knees and feet cooperated.

Look who made the cover of Frisco Style this month.............

JWilsonphoto

Any Nikon guys have strong feelings one way or the other on this new 80-400 VR they released this week?

Glenn Watson

Just tried out the new "like" button...getting high tech here!

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Bout time lol I've thought that we needed something along those lines for a while

Go4Long
Total Posts: 1560

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Any Nikon guys have strong feelings one way or the other on this new 80-400 VR they released this week?

It's pricey, but still a relatively cheap way to get to 400mm. Looks to be optimized for the long end of things according to the MTF charts. I would expect to see some samples popping up soon as they apparently started shipping on Thursday.

It was strange with the old one...people either loved it and swore by it, or swore that it was among the worst lenses that Nikon made. One way or another it was definitely long in the tooth, every time a new lens was announced someone would gripe about waiting for the 80-400mm replacement.

1       2       3              3608      
       3610              4346       4347       end