Total Posts: 2421

Happy Birthday Rodolfo - All the best

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Just grabbed the e-book, pure awesome

Happy Birthday Rodolfo, party time!

astrobrian

Any of our Texas members going to Air Fiesta this weekend?

tom cardin
Total Posts: 1991

Good for you Rodolfo, enjoy your Day. Too bad they seem to be arriving at a faster rate then when we were kids.

Tom

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19068

Yes, congratulations to our AZ contingent! Nicely done, as usual!!

JWilsonphoto

The light brought me a welcomed, but unexpected break, so I bolted for one of my favorite cafes with a nice patio. If I was my Buddy Jim Koepnick, I'd attach a shot of the great California Turkey sandwich sitting in front of me. Beautiful day here in The Lone Star!

Today's project is a new residence, roughly 6,700 sq. ft. and facing the opposite direction from what I was told, and planned for. Oh well. I guess the rest of the world doesn't pay much attention to the cardinal headings, or where the light is going to be at a given time, it's second nature to us.

This home, ideally, would have it's "hero" shot captured at dawn. My back to back assignment schedule isn't going to allow for that. I would have been here an hour before dawn had I known what direction it really faced, oh well.

Zim's 17 TS recommendation allowed for two outstanding compositions this morning, that would have been impossible without that tool. Sure wish Nikon would get one of those on the shelf, along with that D4X.

Wrei
Total Posts: 2922

Sure wish Nikon would get one of those on the shelf, along with that D4X.

Hahahah! You sound like a "Shooter" I know who says that about Canon!

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

I agree Jim, ya gotta love that "Tilt/Shift" for real estate!

Subdivisions...

Leftcoast_Mike
Total Posts: 36

My hardcover copy is on the way!

Great work AzAP!!

gerov
Total Posts: 8997

Jay, Jeff and other contributors,

I tip my hat to a job done well on so many levels. I downloaded the e-book and am thoroughly enjoying it, and I look forward to sharing it with my children.

Thank you for your generous efforts of time and your donation of the proceeds.

Gero

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2421

Thanks so much to everyone for your quick support of the book project. In just a few hours this morning, we were able to generate over $200 for the NAFEC sailors charity. I think that is a terrific start with much more to come. MA2A's generosity is certainly not surprising, but sincerely and always appreciated

Colin Giersberg
Total Posts: 2264

Happy Birthday, Rodolfo.

Rodolfo Paiz
Total Posts: 9905

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It has indeed been a great day: a reminder of just how blessed I am, and in how many ways.

Today got off to a quick start. Last night, Rolf had a tummyache and couldn't get to sleep. By midnight, when today started, he had strong abdominal pain and cramping, "from my bellybutton to the right" in his words. By 0200h, with thoughts of appendicitis . By 0230h, we were headed to the ER.

By 0800h, we were back home with a healthy, happy kid. No pain. They never found a thing wrong with him... after about 0400, it started subsiding and gradually just went away. It might come back, but I'm guessing it probably won't. I think the whole episode was a reminder, especially for my 41st birthday, that the health of our bodies and souls, and the love of our Lord and our families, are the two most important things in life. Everything else matters not.

No party today, no celebration, no gifts, just the kids' homework and some errands (and a four-hour nap after returning from the hospital). Abso-blooming-lutely a fantastic day.

Kingfishphoto
Total Posts: 7372

Rodolfo - Happy Birthday. I always enjoy your photos and comments on MA2A.. My 80th. , is March 20th. I plan on being in the Phoenix aera with my Zonies.
Cheers
Harry Palmer

Leftcoast_Mike

Happy Cake Day Rodolfo!

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Dug out of the ISAP Vegas archives...

Leftcoast_Mike

nice! Hoping that tour for this year includes some Growler time at NAS Whidbey

JWilsonphoto

That'll be fun Mike. Get your res in early because that's going to be a limited attendance pre-field trip. The Navy put a cap on the number of folks we can bring.

astrobrian

Obviously mine doesn't touch the level Jay's has, but it reminded me of a shot I got back in 2010 during the Cocoa Beach show.

Gonna miss having these guys.

J Mosher
Total Posts: 176

Just dropping in to say hello. Maybe with my impending mandated days off I can get out and shoot more.

JM

1       2       3              3596      
       3598              4872       4873       end