/forum/topic/600984/3581

1       2       3              3581      
       3583              4533       4534       end

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19275

Thanks Erich!

Go4Long
Total Posts: 2013

Not surprised that the Blues left their schedule for 2014 standing rather than pushing everything back a year.

Thunderbirds have also confirmed they will fly a full season next year, no word on the schedule yet.

I'm hoping some of the contingent goes to the JRB Fort Worth show...as much as I wish it could be me, I think I will be in the area for the MotoGP race in preference possibly, will have to see when the MotoGP race is as my cousins wedding is in Jamaica in April as well...probably the most likely show to have an F-35 flight demo. Just a guess though. (*edit* I just reread this and realized that I have a train of thought problem...but I assume you all deciphered it)

And I have to talk to the wife since leaving her at home 7 months pregnant does have a tendency to not go over well.

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Word going around is that the Demo teams will resume but still no additional military support for airshows. No Raptor demo, no Heritage Flight, no statics.

FlyingPhotog

Sunblock

FlyingPhotog

Jim's probably getting tired of seeing himself, but...

Limitless...

futurshox
Total Posts: 2777

That is a beauty.

Wrei
Total Posts: 2939

Hope you guys in the Hill country and near Austin in Texas are staying high and dry! Heard about some friends in Wimberly who are getting flooded. Be safe!

PDumm
Total Posts: 204

Darn Jay, now that a nice one. Can see that in as an advertisement.

futurshox
Total Posts: 2777

Wrei, we got 8.2" last night. Unfortunately some has found its way to our kitchen floor (via the ceiling, I mean) :-(
Thankfully we don't live on a flood plain.
Yes, Wimberley and San Marcos got hit hard; up to 13" apparently, some areas evacuated.

Edit: The manual rain gauge says 9.94"! I guess it came down too fast for the electric one to count....

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 4122

FlyingPhotog wrote:

Limitless...

-OMG-
-WOW-

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 4122

Figures they say that now that airshows are up and running next year, still quite a while from now, will belive it when I see it...Or you all see it. Had a red3/red5 lined out for an F15 shoot before that got scrubbed with everything else this year...grrrrrrrrr.
Cub images are simply BEAUTIFUL Jay, I'm sure Jim will love em !

DrScott
Total Posts: 113

Hi All,

Been travelling so have only just got through the Alliance shots. Many lessons learnt including check your gear after lending to a friend for 14 months. I have never seen so much crud on the sensor! Lot's of panning practise needed too.

Excuse the processing. The combination of Canon 7D + 70-200mm + 2x teleconverter resulted in some very unclear images. I shall definitely plan ahead next time and grab a rental lens ... and maybe a body

Very sorry to hear about Galveston Gal and the souls lost.

It was great to met the people behind the lenses at Alliance. Safe travels everyone.

Scott.

ELinder
Total Posts: 1071

Keep rollin', rollin', rollin',
Though the streams are swollen,
Keep them dogies rollin', rawhide

Erich

Wrei
Total Posts: 2939

Jo, sorry about the roof and kitchen. Have a friend on the Blanco who had water in his bottom floor. It did not come in from the river, it came from the hill.

msalvetti
Total Posts: 3167

FlyingPhotog wrote:

Limitless...

Jay, this one is a stunner. I love it.

Mark

JWilsonphoto

Sorry for the delayed response, been with my guys at Apple in triage with my new iMac. Turns out some little bit/byte didn't get written correctly when I was setting it up and from then on it wouldn't recognize my password. Called Apple Care, they were very helpful (not from Mumbai!!) but couldn't solve the problem. They said they'd be happy to set an appointment with my Apple store.....next Sunday. I called my folks, was there 15 minutes later, walked out 20 minutes after that. They always take exceptional care of me, even when they have a major product launch 24 hours away!

Jay!! Oh man! Just OH MAN!!!!! Were you grinning from ear to ear when those popped up on your screen? I am!! I guess I need a full res of "Limitless" if you would be so kind. I'll start taking my work down to make room for all the wonderful images you all shot while you were here!

FlyingPhotog

2/1000 on your walls is a pretty good average I guess...

As I said to Al, "Never get stuck in another man's Hind"

FlyingPhotog

Jim,

Uploading now...

JWilsonphoto

Much appreciated!

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2444

Early morning tanker grunge...

1       2       3              3581