Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3580

1       2       3              3580      
       3582              4533       4534       end

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Hope I did our little cross country hike justice...

RobMoser
Total Posts: 871

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 21, 2013
Release #: 029-13
Blue Angels Announce Full 2014 Air Show Season
PENSACOLA, Fla. – The U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, will return to its full schedule for the 2014 air show season.
“Community outreach is key to connecting Americans to the military,” said Blue Angels Commanding Officer and Flight Leader, Cmdr. Thomas Frosch. “Our performances provide a unique opportunity to inspire millions to connect with and support our service members, and we are looking forward to an exciting 2014 season.”
The Blue Angels originally announced its show schedule for the 2014 season at the annual International Council of Airshows convention in Dec. 11, 2012. Following winter training, the team begins the season Mar. 15 at Naval Air Facility (NAF) El Centro, Calif., and will conclude the season Nov. 8 at Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola, Fla.
The Blue Angels are scheduled to perform 65 shows at 34 locations throughout the U.S. in 2014.
The Blue Angels 2014 air show season schedule can be found at http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/media/show/2014ShowSchedule.pdf.
The Navy believes there is value in demonstrating the professionalism and capabilities of our Navy and Marine Corps Naval Aviation team, thus inspiring future generations of Sailors and Marines.
For more information about the Blue Angels, visit www.blueangels.navy.mil or http://navylive.dodlive.mil/?p=22600.
-Blue Angels-

Wheee!

Not showing Alliance but April 26/27 at NAS Fort Worth.

Rob

FlyingPhotog

I'm disappointed to see that the BAs aren't making good on their 2013 schedule but I guess the logistics for 2014 were already in the books so 2013 will just be the "lost season"

ELinder
Total Posts: 1071

It made the news here in Cleveland that they'll be back next year since our show was completely cancelled this year. Hopefully we'll soon hear more about other military participation, static displays, and demos.

Erich

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2649

The story that follows is completely bizarre and tragic.

http://allthingsaero.com/general-aviation/accidents-incidents/gallery-cessna-crashes-at-nashville-overnight-and-goes-unnoticed-until-morning?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=ATA+Nashville+FB&utm_campaign=ATA+Nashville+FB

FlyingPhotog

Like A Moth...

FlyingPhotog

MMcGrath wrote:
The story that follows is completely bizarre and tragic.

http://allthingsaero.com/general-aviation/accidents-incidents/gallery-cessna-crashes-at-nashville-overnight-and-goes-unnoticed-until-morning?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=ATA+Nashville+FB&utm_campaign=ATA+Nashville+FB

Plane leaves Windsor, Canada without a flight plan and turns off the Transponder?

Um, yeah...

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4085

Here's what I was shooting when I got between Erich and the MiG 17...

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4085

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Like A Moth...

Love it! The tree shadows on the water are magical. As is the rest of the shot, for that matter.

I was hoping you'd post this one: it's another of those images seared into the back of my eyeballs from our sunset flight at McKinney.

FlyingPhotog

Thanks Steve...

November Wallpaper is up on my site if anyone is interested...

http://crosswindimages.com/p175459455/e2395385c

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19275

Rather humbling to have good friends who can produce this kind of quality at the drop of a hat. You guys are just exceptional.............uh, and pretty darn good shooters too!

Jay, I'd make a huge print for HQ of that image if you would be so kind as to "YouSendIt" a big TIFF......."I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a photograph today"

FlyingPhotog

File is uploading now Jim...

Look for an email from hightail.com (formerly yousendit)

Ernie Aubert
Total Posts: 4803

If I had any business injecting myself into you lot, I'd suggest rephrasing that to "the website formerly known as yousendit."

MMcGrath

Jay,

Your knocking them out the park.

MMcGrath

I'm headed to Vegas in mid December. Anyone fancy a get together?

JWilsonphoto

I'd love to Mark, but I'm slammed. Keep me posted, might just take a break.

JWilsonphoto

This is coming to you from a brand spanking new iMac! My Apple guy called me this morning and said he could have the specs I sent him last night configured and ready to pick up in 30 minutes. He did, I did.

Zim I opted for the 3Tb Fusion configuration. Boots up and shuts down in the blink of an eye. I'm in the process of configuring all my Adobe programs and plug ins tonight. I'm sure that this will rock.

ELinder

stevez wrote:
Here's what I was shooting when I got between Erich and the MiG 17...

Oooo, that was worth it!

Erich

JWilsonphoto

OK, seems I'm having a problem with my new iMac recognizing what I remember as the set up admin password. Is there a way to reset the original admin password, without knowing what the original password is? I'm sure that I remember the password correctly, but I'm giving up. Any tips?

ELinder

Is your machine already running Mavericks? That's version 10.9. I'm not sure if it's the same as on previous versions, but here's what I found searching online. Or wait and call your guy in the morning.

Erich

Step 1: Boot Into the Recovery Partition
To begin the password reset process for the main administrator’s account, you must first shut down your Mac. Once it’s completely off, you’re going to bring up the recovery startup menu by holding the Option key (sometimes marked alt) as you press the power button. Keep holding them until you see several options appear. One of them will be titled “Recovery–10.8”, or “Recovery–10.7” if that’s your version. Use the arrow keys to select it and press Return.
Step 2: Open Terminal
Once the boot sequence has completed successfully, you’ll receive a language preference screen. Once you’ve selected the correct language, proceed to the next screen, where you will find a list of recovery tools. You’re not going to use any of these, but instead click the Utilities menu and select Terminal.
Step 3: Reset The Password
In Terminal, type resetpassword, exactly as I have. This will launch the Reset Password application. From here, select the drive which your operating system is installed on (Macintosh HD by default), choose the user whose password you wish to reset, and fill out the necessary fields. When you’re finished, click Save.

1       2       3              3580      
       3582              4533       4534       end