Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3549

1       2       3              3549      
       3551              4318       4319       end

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3384

This one really pops! Except for those who can't see the stereo effect: sorry about that.

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4524

Y'all want hush puppies or 'slaw with that catfish...?

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

A little bit of back yard spotting this evening.

cbrandt
Total Posts: 1486

Go4Long wrote:
I guess our CEO got wind of how many people were watching how much he was using the Jets. Both of the tail numbers are now blocked on flight aware

I don't see anything on the flight aware site for FAQ or the abilitiy of corps / people to have their N numbers blocked ... ??

Angry
Total Posts: 1210

FlyingPhotog wrote:

I been lloking at these for a while,...
If the wing was under or on the bottom of the fuselage this thing would look way better,....even with the canard "wiskers"....

Nice light Jay.BTW...

Al

FlyingPhotog

Thanks Al...

About an hour before the light starts to get really good at Scottsdale but this was 3 of 3 Avanti that came in so, certainly worth shooting.

astrobrian

Wondering if are all owned by the same people as the N numbers seem to all be of the N1XXSL pattern.

J Mosher
Total Posts: 163

I wish I lived closer to a few of you shooters. I would really like someone to shoot with. If it wasn't for that pesky Grand Canyon, the Phoenix area would be in reach of a reasonable drive. I follow this thread everyday but only really participate to share.

A recent visitor. Enjoy!

Jeremy

FlyingPhotog

Tremendous B&W conversion! Wall Worthy!

Go4Long
Total Posts: 1533

cbrandt wrote:
Go4Long wrote:
I guess our CEO got wind of how many people were watching how much he was using the Jets. Both of the tail numbers are now blocked on flight aware

I don't see anything on the flight aware site for FAQ or the abilitiy of corps / people to have their N numbers blocked ... ??

There's a way for them to do it...not sure what's involved, but it's not the first one I've come across that you can't track...

you get a page like this:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CFCPI

Our company just appointed a new President and COO, and that leaves the guy that's going back and forth from KPBI all the time as the CEO. Funnily enough the new COO is his son in law...nothing fishy about that at all. But regardless of that, I would say that if we could still track the two jets one of them will be in a captive loop between KPBI and KHPN most of the time and very rarely even come north of the 49th. His ranch is near Westchester, and his daughter runs the ranch (and of course the son in law lives there)

astrobrian

They blanked out the SCA (747) carrying the Space Shuttles to their retirement homes too. More than a few people were gonna follow it on FA to see if they could catch a glimpse.

msalvetti
Total Posts: 2858

NightOwl Cat wrote:
Wow, Mark, one to two FEET of snow, I would be extremely happy!!! (the rest of Ohio might not!) Hope you make it home safe ahead of this one.

Thanks Laura. Got in around 10:30pm tonight, been getting things into the garage or otherwise put away, and filled the bird feeders.

Probably will go to work in the morning, head home around noon.

Mark

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3384

FlyingPhotog wrote:

Is that a trick question? Catfish always comes with both.

But perhaps they do things differently in Italy.

Nice one, Jay.

narasimhalu
Total Posts: 87

A-10

narasimhalu
Total Posts: 87

stevez wrote:
This one really pops! Except for those who can't see the stereo effect: sorry about that.

I work with a number of geologists and they taught me to look at these by crossing my eyes to form a middle image and then set my mind's eye to focus on this middle image. - I love these - they really make the image pop....that said, my wife walked by me and thinks I need therapy...

FlyingPhotog

Line Up and What?

FlyingPhotog

Le Grande Fromage

FWIW, registered to the Kroger Corporation (Super Market Chain) but can not be tracked on FlightAware per the request of the owner.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16133

Steven you have a good handle on the motivation that drives our idiots in Washington. We'll spend more than the 20 million funding birth control for law school co-eds who feel it's too much of a financial burden to be responsible for their own activities. We spent more than that flying BO back and forth from Hawaii over Christmas so he could "negotiate" with the knuckleheads who hold our country hostage.

What a sham it all is. All for show and no substance. I think 9% is a peak approval rating that they are unlikely to ever achieve again! The sad fact is "the low information voter" doesn't understand, doesn't care, is focused on perceived "freebies" and nothing else. I truly don't have a clue how we'll ever turn this around. Wait until "affordable" health care kicks in fully and the folks who thought this was all such a great idea get a load of what their bottom tier "Bronze" plan is going to cost them. We're going to see some serious weeping and gnashing of teeth when the masses start realizing that the much maligned 1% aren't going to be the only ones paying up.

In the mean time, the FDA is burning the midnight oil drafting regulations to make grocery stores and restaurants spend billions of dollars creating documentation on every food product that they sell and what's in it. Hmmm, I wonder who will be picking up the tab on that cost of doing business? Aren't we all so happy that we have the wizards in Washington protecting/providing for us all? It just makes sense to trust them with our futures because it's so easy to see that they are much wiser and more competent than we are. Just look at how adeptly they handle the affairs of state, we should all be very grateful.

Leviathor
Total Posts: 193

JWilsonphoto wrote: We spent more than [20 million] flying BO back and forth from Hawaii over Christmas so he could "negotiate" with the knuckleheads who hold our country hostage.

"the low information voter"

The irony.

astrobrian

That and the way that things work these days, the media is helping promote more low information voters. Over the years I have realized that facebook has more in depth information than half the stuff on tv. "news" Granted right now most of it is about gun control this or that, but you get my drift.

1       2       3              3549      
       3551              4318       4319       end