Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3540

1       2       3              3540      
       3542              4531       4532       end

tom cardin
Total Posts: 1991

Beautiful image of Man-O-War. Elmer Ward, used to bring Her to The LTA (Lighter Than Air) station, in Tustin Ca. Always fun to talk to Elmer, always put all the kids in the plane, just so they could say they had sat in a real War bird.

TOM

futurshox
Total Posts: 2775

I just got some spam in my mailbox. Looks like they're moving upmarket these days.... unless Jim has a position in Ghana he hasn't told us about?

I am looking to purchase private/executive aircraft for private use and commercial jet airliners for commercial purposes.

All the aircraft must be in good commercial shape (i.e., ready to make money),and must be ready for immediate use after purchase. I can only make this transaction with you in a very secret and confidential manner due to my position as a former regional minister and member of parliament, MP here in my country, Republic Of Ghana; And for this reason of confidentiality, I have engaged the services of a trusted broker to act for me and report to me of every stage of the transaction because my name must not appear or be mentioned in this transaction at all...... etc.....

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Congrats Zim!

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 19264

Hi Lady Jo,

We have interests in Congo and The Ivory Coast at the moment, but that one isn't me.

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4082

futurshox wrote:
Sweet!

So what's the weight carrying capacity of one of those? Could two big people (a) fit in it an (b) actually go anywhere?

Empty weight is a few pounds lighter than the Remos and the legroom is better. It's an inch or two narrower across the shoulders, but I did my test flight with a guy who weighs almost as much as I do. So, no problem hauling two big guys and the Pipistrel's seats are more comfortable for longer flights.

The Pipistrel's baggage compartment is three or four times the size of the Remos's, though access is not very convenient for larger items. The Remos has more spots in the cockpit to stow things, but there are two modest cubbies at the sides of the instrument panel, each sized perfectly for the Oly micro four-thirds with the 12-35mm zoom.

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4082

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Congrats Zim!

TYVM!

JWilsonphoto

Sorry Al, I don't see any additions that will be here for HQ Thursday. Truthfully, our plan keeps morphing partly because these are pretty big decisions and we want them to be the right ones, secondly the mass of our business has increased five or six fold since it's original inception. All very, very great things, which have caused us to re-analyze some things. The good news is, well it's all good news.

JWilsonphoto

Zim that's just wonderful! 150 knots, whew! You'll be in cross country heaven! Makes any headwinds much more tolerable.

JWilsonphoto

This got lost in the rush, beautiful image Erich! I love your equestrian work!

ELinder wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:
Anyone wanting to stay at The Courtyard, please call them with your reservation, tomorrow is the cut-off because they are over capacity for our dates. They are going out of their way to help us out.

Thanks!

Dang, been up to my eyeballs in various stuff. Please remind me of the particulars where I need to call. I'll take care of it tonight.

Erich

Edit for TOPP: An image from last weekend, my first event where I was the sole official event photographer.

ELinder
Total Posts: 1070

TYVM.

Finally got all my tickets and reservations for Alliance. My David Clark's are in storage. Are foam ear plugs good enough for the B-25 interior, or should I look at getting some more serious protection?

Erich

futurshox

Thanks for the info, Steve. Hope you enjoy it :-)

JWilsonphoto

Hi Erich,

I'll bring you a pair of DC Ramp Muffs..............on a lanyard. The 25 turns money into noise at an incredible rate, lot's of noise. Ear plugs and ramp muffs are in order.........on lanyards. Nothing on the photographer's person that isn't fastened down.

Here's the Marriott link:

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=courtyard+marriott+allen&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

futurshox

Another tip for anyone who hasn't been in a B-25 before; knee pads are your friend! Lots of crawling through that narrow tail section...

ELinder
Total Posts: 1070

Thanks. Anyone else with advice for a first timer, please fire away!

Erich

cbrandt
Total Posts: 1486

futurshox wrote:
Another tip for anyone who hasn't been in a B-25 before; knee pads are your friend! Lots of crawling through that narrow tail section...

I picked up a nice pair at Lowe's for around 10 bucks ...

USM IS
Total Posts: 1699

Baby Duck, gear coming up.

Tim Adams
Total Posts: 2887

Great shot of Vlado in the Duck.

Angry
Total Posts: 1216

ELinder wrote:
Thanks. Anyone else with advice for a first timer, please fire away!

Erich

X2...

Al

USM IS
Total Posts: 1699

Tim Adams wrote:
Great shot of Vlado in the Duck.

Thank you very much Tim!

Mike

Angry
Total Posts: 1216

ELinder wrote:
TYVM.

Finally got all my tickets and reservations for Alliance. My David Clark's are in storage. Are foam ear plugs good enough for the B-25 interior, or should I look at getting some more serious protection?

Erich

Woops !!!,...thought Id covered everything....
Alliance Tickets.........
Fixed, thanks Erich....dont know how I forgot that....
EarMuffs....
Kneepads
..Hmm....anything else ??

Al

1       2       3              3540      
       3542              4531       4532       end