Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3532

1       2       3              3532      
       3534              4249       4250       end

Rodolfo Paiz
Total Posts: 9700

stevez wrote:
They're pumping them out at over 400/wk, Rodolfo, so you shouldn't have to wait too long. You will like it. A lot.

I know... and I finally worked my way through the denial, grief, and various other emotions of letting go of my Roadster. I am finally ready. (It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, though... like having a kid go off to college or get married.)

For those who are thinking how absurd it is to become this attached to a car, I have only two words: drive it.

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4370

Just a Langly Raptor from Heritage Flight Conference a couple years ago...

waterflyboy22
Total Posts: 755

1. First, Rodolfo owes us a TOPP...

2. Jay, glad you (and buddies here) read the riot act to the morons who stole your shots.

3. I too am excited to hear that ISAP might visit Vegas again. Good friends, Nellis AND In-n-Out? Pretty close to a trifecta.

4. Who's planning on ISAP Seattle? I've got a good friend who is chief pilot for a large company out there. Could be some cool shots of some heavy iron...

5. Andrew, might be hanging out at KORL for a while tomorrow. What's your schedule?

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3505

FlyingPhotog wrote:

Wow that is sharp

Chainshot
Total Posts: 215

Keep us in your prayers tonight. One dead and several still critical. This is moments after the Adairsville, GA. tornado today. We searched the parking lot and bldg. for victims. I got these pics, before dropping my 20d in a puddle. I got the card out. But, I think I lost my camera

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/jerryholmes/Tornado/

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3198

waterflyboy22 wrote:
1. First, Rodolfo owes us a TOPP...

2. Jay, glad you (and buddies here) read the riot act to the morons who stole your shots.

3. I too am excited to hear that ISAP might visit Vegas again. Good friends, Nellis AND In-n-Out? Pretty close to a trifecta.

4. Who's planning on ISAP Seattle? I've got a good friend who is chief pilot for a large company out there. Could be some cool shots of some heavy iron...

5. Andrew, might be hanging out at KORL for a while tomorrow. What's your schedule?

Hey, Warner, I hope to attend ISAP in Seattle. What are the dates, again?

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3198

Jerry, those are sobering photos; I hope the injured pull through. Isn't it kind of early in the season for tornados?

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 2916

Hi Warner: I'm planning on Seattle as well.

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 15920

Sorry Jerry! Glad you are ok. Prayers for the area! We were supposed to get it yesterday but it grazed us and went through quickly, obviously toward you all.

JWilsonphoto

FlyingPhotog wrote:

OK, Sheila is getting very tired of me rending my garments every day! Could you guys just post some throw aways until I can rebuild my wardrobe?!

JWilsonphoto

Rodolfo, we'll let your anguish over the Tesla stand, given the fact that you haven't experienced one of your dear little ones leaving the house, or walking down the aisle yet. In retrospect, you'll think the car deal was a piece of cake.

futurshox
Total Posts: 2358

I am hoping to attend Seattle. Steve, it is 16-18 May.

MMcGrath
Total Posts: 2131

Going Vertical.

MMcGrath

I am NOT going to ISAP in Seattle.

MMcGrath

Bloody Hell Jerry.

Keep safe - a camera can be replaced, a life can't.

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4370

Wow Jerry! Glad you're ok... Holy Cow!!

FWIW, I'm leaning toward Seattle. Probably make a road trip out of it because Oshkosh just doesn't put enough miles on my truck, ya know?

Sorry about the wardrobe Jim.

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Wow Jerry intense shots there, glad you're ok

DanNehmer
Total Posts: 261

Jerry,

Glad you are okay, and praying those that were hurt heal soon. That sure must be a surprise in January! A few years back we had one come within a few blocks of the house, in January, in Southeastern WI!!! One just doesn't expact that kind of weather this time of year, suppose to be snowing like the 8 inches we got today.

Stay safe,
Dan

Chainshot
Total Posts: 215

Thanks.

www.wsbtv.com has 2 of my pics on their main page. Hoping my old 20d survives. I haven't tried it yet.

skyhawkpilot
Total Posts: 576

waterflyboy22 wrote:

I work from 0700-1630. On the west perimeter road of KMCO, Tradeport. I am flexible though I do not think I can swing up and back from KORL during my lunch break. Too much traffic me thinks. Give me a call tomorrow.

1       2       3              3532      
       3534              4249       4250       end