Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3520

1       2       3              3520      
       3522              4838       4839       end

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 18837

Welcome back Donald, you are indeed among friends. Great character in your portraits.

JWilsonphoto

Donald Gray wrote:
My definition:

What is grief? It is the manifestation of love that cannot be expressed directly to that departed loved one. Grieving is part of saying "Farewell dear one, I love you and will cherish the memory of every moment we had together."

Thank you Jim for sharing your love with us.

Donald, you mean a lot to us here. I am reminded of your very touching post when Glenn was killed. Like so many here, your participation and personality adds the flavor that makes this all work. I personally don't care if you're shooting lampposts or trash cans, come and be with us when you are able. Glad you are well. When you get all your new hardware installed, you'll run circles around those guys!

Donald Gray
Total Posts: 2306

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Donald Gray wrote:
My definition:

What is grief? It is the manifestation of love that cannot be expressed directly to that departed loved one. Grieving is part of saying "Farewell dear one, I love you and will cherish the memory of every moment we had together."

Thank you Jim for sharing your love with us.

Donald, you mean a lot to us here. I am reminded of your very touching post when Glenn was killed. Like so many here, your participation and personality adds the flavor that makes this all work. I personally don't care if you're shooting lampposts or trash cans, come and be with us when you are able. Glad you are well. When you get all your new hardware installed, you'll run circles around those guys!

I cannot find the words. Thank you seems so inadequate - I guess you know what I mean,

JWilsonphoto

I do indeed my friend. Hope you have a blessed day.

tom cardin
Total Posts: 1991

Donald, Jim said it all. Those hips, will make you almost whole again.
I really like the character in those portraits. Now, that's curly hair.
Good to see you.
Tom

johnahill
Total Posts: 3283

Jeff W. wrote:
USAF jello making machines headed for the EOR...

Cracking shot Jeff

johnahill

Not posted here much recently but thought i'd share this one from Duxford last year.
Just re-worked this with a mono conversion.

Donald Gray

Good to see you again, Tom

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Another in the never ending quest to make aluminum tubes look good...

When The Eagle Flys

Donald Gray

Oh, I nearly forgot - Thanks for your call, Nick. Very much appreciated.

futurshox
Total Posts: 2745

stevez wrote:
Well done all around, Jo: good camera angles, nicely edited for an aviation audience, cockpit audio adds a lot, and the music is well chosen, too.

Thanks, Steve!

carrg1954
Total Posts: 1245

A welcome return Donald, I hope Australia was kind to you on your visit. regards

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 2392

johnahill wrote:
Jeff W. wrote:
USAF jello making machines headed for the EOR...

Cracking shot Jeff

Thanks John; your P-38 conversion is likewise - cracking

Boss Hanna on the EOR ramp shortly before departing on an afternoon sortie with his squadron - 62nd FS "Spike War Dogs".

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 4056

johnahill wrote:
Not posted here much recently but thought i'd share this one from Duxford last year.
Just re-worked this with a mono conversion.

Sweet!

Donald Gray

carrg1954 wrote:
A welcome return Donald, I hope Australia was kind to you on your visit. regards

We had a ball in WA for 3 weeks, then Sydney, NSW for another 3. Unfortunately we didn't rent a car and get to your neck of the woods. (Sydney transit was too good & cheap)

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 4040

Man you guys killing me with all those cracking photo's
Hey Donald good to see you again on the board good to see that your trip was a blast

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4775

Copperhead
One of our resident 161st ARW KC-135s

Wrei
Total Posts: 2906

Since I'm the guy who points out the goofy stuff:

Does anyone monitoring this thread find the question at the bottom of the page in the bottom window rediculous? (Do you want to logout?)

As fast as this thread moves, and the wonderful photos, who would want to take time to log in again?

johnahill

^ Sweet,great light.

Wave to Sally ;-)

There are times when my 400/5.6L is too long, other times when it's too short, what's a boy to do.
Well I guess there's no such thing as too long when it comes to airshows, so when the big birds are close by i'll settle for cropped wings and such

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Take heart Brian, if a Caterpillar tractor peddler can do it, you can do it. There is that 33 years of practice thing, but what the heck, ya gotta be somewhere, doing something! Go for it! We'll all help.

In fact, I'll have some extra time from now on because I have "rent my garments........" and given up on A2A work since a guy in Austin began knocking them out of the park, even with a fever of 101!

Can't IMAGINE who you mean I have some free time for a bit too now, will PM you in a little while

1       2       3              3520      
       3522              4838       4839       end