Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3509

1       2       3              3509      
       3511              4305       4306       end

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 2975

I'll see your full disc and raise a disc..

Glenn

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 1868

Joined Messrs. Beckman and a few other local shooters at KSDL. With the Barrett/Jackson Auction happening less than a mile away, there tends to be an increase in private aircraft and other interesting visitors to the humble strip of asphalt in Scottsdale

Jeff W.

Glenn Watson wrote:
I'll see your full disc and raise a disc..
Glenn

Glenn you're killing me with all these great A2A images - simply superior sir.

Jeff W.

JWilsonphoto wrote:
The definition of sweet light.....................

I believe this qualifies for the "Massive Understatement" award

Jeff W.

stevez wrote:
Still mining the Hawaii folders. The first is a view from the shoulder of the Kohala Mountains overlooking the Pacific. The others are from that same 1986 lava flow.

Sir Steve - The small fern growing out of the "root-like" structure of the lava flow is one of my favorite images from your overwhelming portfolio. Your superior image making causes me to emulate Ezra as recorded in Chapter 9, Verse 3 of the Bible. "And when I heard [saw] this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and pluckt off the hair of my head, and of my beard, and sat down astonied"

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4495

I see Jeff beat me to the punch but I'll toss this into the (nearly) full disc box...

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4495

But if you really must have "Full Cowbell"

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3358

Jeff W. wrote:
stevez wrote:
Still mining the Hawaii folders. The first is a view from the shoulder of the Kohala Mountains overlooking the Pacific. The others are from that same 1986 lava flow.

Sir Steve - The small fern growing out of the "root-like" structure of the lava flow is one of my favorite images from your overwhelming portfolio. Your superior image making causes me to emulate Ezra as recorded in Chapter 9, Verse 3 of the Bible. "And when I heard [saw] this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and pluckt off the hair of my head, and of my beard, and sat down astonied"

Thank you, Jeff. I am humbled by your praise.

Now, please put some clothes back on.

stevezzzz

Guys, all these full discs are cluttering up the joint something awful. They're boring, I tell you.

And if I had any new ones to share, I'd post 'em, too.

nrferguson
Total Posts: 1670

Something I found at the back of an old drawer.
Niall

Jurgen Radier
Total Posts: 573

Just like Roel there is still snow on the ground here in the Netherlands, meaning we could go flying in the snow yesterday. With windchill it was -13C/7F so it was cooooold, but totally worth it!

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3554

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Welcome Zane. Wonder why they staged that new one at Meacham? Must be some big goins on this week.

Hey Jim American Airlines started it's life at Meacham so maybe that's why and I think there is a paint facility there but I'm not sure about that.

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3554

That Challenger is awesome love the colors....

@ Steve just showed my mother your Hawaii photo's and she loved them our fav is the the one that you took out of the B&B with the clouds and the rainbow fantastic

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16102

Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

Jan Arie you are right, I forgot about the big paint facility there.

Jeff, I'm with Ya on the Biblical quote! That's hilariously accurate!! Kind of amazing what turns up in that "as old as it is, how can it be relevant?" Book.

Brian, you're on.

Glenn, wisdom would tell me to fold in the face of your multiple, beautiful double discs, but why should I listen to reason after all these years?

Jay and Jeff, wonderful stuff from the AZ wing!

Off to church, see you a little later. I think there might be some Cub flyin' this afternoon, light winds and low 60's.

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Little Friend

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Niall: Nice treatment on that shot, has a good WW1 feel to it.

nrferguson
Total Posts: 1670

astrobrian wrote:
Niall: Nice treatment on that shot, has a good WW1 feel to it.

Thanks Silver EfexPro is such fun
Niall

ELinder
Total Posts: 475

I've been saying WOW so often the last few pages my jaw is aching. Awesome work everyone!

Erich

stevezzzz

I'll put my hat in the disc/ring...

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16102

I'd like to fly a Wildcat, bet it's a handful on the ground. I guess the gear isn't a lot narrower than the Six, but I'll bet it'd keep you on your toes. My Dad flew Hellcats and the transition was out of SNJ's, but the Hellcat is a bigger aircraft. It'd be cool to have a folding wing warbird, intentionally folding that is.

1       2       3              3509      
       3511              4305       4306       end