Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3483

1       2       3              3483      
       3485              4395       4396       end

Chris Luvara
Total Posts: 140

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Congratulations Chris! Quite a logbook milestone!!

Thanks Jim. The first one was the biggest milestone though. The rest are just constant reminders of how lucky I am.

The next big milestone is when we get you out to California to shoot it.

My 2 cents.. skip the Tucano

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4602

Hey Jim, pick me up on the way to California to shoot Chris, please?

I was digging for something else in the archives from 2007 and decided to wash this through the current workflow. Blended image via Smart Objects followed by the usual Nik rinses...

Horseshoe Bend .. Page, AZ

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16413

Hi Chris,

Yup, there's nothing quite like a 51 for sure. That's why they command the price they do. Let's make a plan and immortalize you and your beautiful Mustang. Do you have a B25 handy? Actually, now that this has gone public, we probably need a BBJ to accommodate all the MA2A shooters who would like to be there for that shoot!

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3674

uhhh

cbrandt
Total Posts: 1486

Saw a timely reminder over on NaturesScapes ....

Be sure to change your camera and Photoshop Copyrights to 2013 while your thinking of it ......

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3674

cbrandt wrote:

Saw a timely reminder over on NaturesScapes ....

Be sure to change your camera and Photoshop Copyrights to 2013 while your thinking of it ......

roger that

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 7901

Got up from my chair today and said I was done saying I should do it, and went and did it. Signed up at the local college and have four classes, 13 semester hours, chemistry, psychology, english, and math, school starts Monday. If I can do well in the classes, they may accelerate me on the waiting list.

JWilsonphoto

Congratulations Laura! Best of luck to our newest "co-ed"!

bobl
Total Posts: 2753

Be sure to change your camera and Photoshop Copyrights to 2013 while your thinking of it

That's a 10-4, Good Buddy! Now, if I could only remember how to do this in Photoshop... aarrgghh

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3166

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Hi Chris,

Yup, there's nothing quite like a 51 for sure. That's why they command the price they do. Let's make a plan and immortalize you and your beautiful Mustang. Do you have a B25 handy? Actually, now that this has gone public, we probably need a BBJ to accommodate all the MA2A shooters who would like to be there for that shoot!

I'll get in on some of that action!

Chris Luvara
Total Posts: 140

Glenn Watson wrote:
JWilsonphoto wrote:
Hi Chris,

I'll get in on some of that action!

Unfortunately it's not "mine", but I'd be happy to fly for you guys. Let me see what I can do about a B-25. I'll send you a note offline.

Chris

Jarrod Ulrich
Total Posts: 14

Here are my pictures from Reno 2012. The rest can be found here http://www.pbase.com/jarrodeu/reno2012

Jarrod

Jarrod Ulrich
Total Posts: 14

Here are some more, criticism always welcome.

Jarrod

JWilsonphoto

Welcome Jarrod,

My only criticism is why did it take you from September til now to share those beauties? Nicely done!!

JWilsonphoto

Even with Canon's waffling and tardy release dates they still managed to sell more interchangeable lens DSLR's than anyone. They are even talking about a big megapixel body in 2013, which in Canon speak translates into 2014 for a release of the manual and early 2015 for the actual hardware........

Angry
Total Posts: 1210

Thanks for the comps guys ..
I got several @ home where its definately "this is gunna hurt " time...

@ Jay, lovinm the Horseshoe Bend, wash n rinse,....wish my washin n rinsing was as good Jay....excellent work again.

@ Glen,...lovin those A2A images ,...man you got that light & full disc thing nailed....

Al

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 7901

Thank you kindly, sir I'm nervous, excited, and hoping I do well enough to get accelerated on the waiting list, and still have time to improve my photography and pp skills.

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Congratulations Laura! Best of luck to our newest "co-ed"!

JWilsonphoto

You know what Chris, if you're at the stick, it's as "yours" as it gets as far as I'm concerned. Everyone always introduced my buddy Brian as "the guy who owns Jim's T-6"

JWilsonphoto

BTW, if anyone ever decides that they want a museum quality model of a particular aircraft, let me know. Many of you have seen the T6 model my carver in the Philippines made for me, well the B25 equals that one and adds some detail. They're not inexpensive and the 25 took a full two years to produce, but the recipients forgot about price and time when they took them out of the box.

Currently I have Butch's King Air 90, a Phenom 300, a Conquest, a Tucano and a Mustang in process. I can tell you that The Smithsonian Air & Space doesn't have anything on exhibit that comes close to these. The guy's work is just incredible. The B25's ran close to $500.00 taking shipping into consideration, expensive, but one of a kind.

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3166

JWilsonphoto wrote:
You know what Chris, if you're at the stick, it's as "yours" as it gets as far as I'm concerned. Everyone always introduced my buddy Brian as "the guy who owns Jim's T-6"

I'm not picky - an A36 or a T6 will suit me just fine!

1       2       3              3483      
       3485              4395       4396       end