Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
/forum/topic/600984/3439

1       2       3              3439      
       3441              4289       4290       end

david russell
Total Posts: 749

This one made me laugh today. You A-10 shooters may find it to be good for a chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kaibUAoU68

oops, top of page:

I don't think that I've posted this one:

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16066

Steven, would you email me? I don't seem to have yours.

Go4Long
Total Posts: 1511

E-mail sent Jim.

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 7639

Good find David. Don't have any flying around here but I do have a stationary one

david russell wrote:
This one made me laugh today. You A-10 shooters may find it to be good for a chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kaibUAoU68

oops, top of page:

I don't think that I've posted this one:

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 7639

Well, here's your last post before you disappeared back in July

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/600984/3134#10802894

and before that was here
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/600984/2870#10526962

Looks like you've got a bit of catching up to do

skyhawkpilot wrote:
Hi everyone. Still alive here. Though "here" has changed 3 times in the past 6 months. Full update tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. Can't even remember what page we were on before I fell off the grid. Had to have been somewhere around 2500...

j e ll o!

Glenn Watson wrote:
The fruit of our labor..

Glenn

astrobrian
Total Posts: 827

Playing in SFX this morning

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4456

Connections
(Ya gotta have 'em!)

FlyingPhotog

Connections II

FlyingPhotog

Get On Board...

Jeff W.
Total Posts: 1855

I'm really enjoying all the great b&w conversions the past few pages - great stuff everyone. I almost forgot, the color images are also nice

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3315

Glenn Watson wrote:
The march out...

That's a great shot, Glenn. So much to like about the Apache series, from everyone who was there.

Can anyone tell me what those little gizmos are, the ones that stick out above the engine nacelles to the left and right? Sensors of some kind?

Angry
Total Posts: 1210

A package arrived today....

Woohoo ....Xmas came early,....Im now in posession of a 1Div....

Now I gotta read up on that manual....wanna shoot Wakeboard Comp on Saturday...

Al

skyhawkpilot
Total Posts: 576

So my promised update!

As some of you know, I recently experienced a rejected take off to my career. The job I was offered in Oklahoma City turned out to be a bust. It did not provide the income to support me and pay off student loans. I resigned from that position and sucked in my pride and moved back home to DE with my parents in August. As much as I disliked the idea, it saved me money in rent and my mom was happy to see me all the time.

Fast forward to October and I went down to Florida to visit some friends from school and attend a career fair in Daytona Beach. The career fair ended with no positive leads and no job. Then I fly back to PHL and get a call from a friend. He says he is going to the ATC Academy in OKC and his position is opening up at work. He says he has been pushing my name to his supervisors. The next day I get a job offer. A day and a half following that I am back in Florida training for a week before I leave for two weeks on a trip to Israel. After the Israel trip I am back in Florida at work that Monday and looking for a place to live for two weeks living in another hotel. I found some place to live, but all of my furniture is still in DE so I am sleeping on an air mattress and sleeping bag that I used for AirVenture for the past three weeks. Will have a similar situation until next weekend when movers come with my furniture.

Rough time frame here, because it sounds confusing. I think I have lived in more hotels and slept in many different beds for more than I would like to have done. Also, not sure how I managed to coordinate all of this stuff.
Oct 6 - 17 - Florida
Oct 18 - 21 - DE
Oct 22-26 -FL
Oct 27 - DE
Oct 28 - Nov 8 - Israel
Nov 9 - 10 - DE
Nov 11 - present FL

So long story short, I have now taxiied back and departed on a new employment venture with a company called Adacel Systems Inc in Orlando, FL. The company created and supports Air Traffic Control Tower Simulators for the FAA, USAF and several other foreign countries. They also have a large stake in Oceanic Air Traffic Services around the world. I am working as a Customer Support Representative troubleshooting software and hardware issues on the tower simulators around the globe. I enjoy this job much more than the last one in Oklahoma City for more reasons than I can list. Namely, its in Florida, and it is not the same drabby crap every day. Each day is different and has its own challenges.

Anyway, that is where I disappeared to for the last 6 months. Hoping once I get settled I can continue editing photos from Israel, AirVenture and a few other events to post up here. Looking forward to seeing everyone's awesome images once again!

gerov
Total Posts: 8664

Andrew,
congratulations on your new job. Your patience and perseverance seem to have paid off, and make the words that good things come to people that wait ring true.

Good luck down in Florida.

Gero

Go4Long
Total Posts: 1511

Good luck with your new career.

nrferguson
Total Posts: 1667

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Connections
(Ya gotta have 'em!)

That radius rod looks superb in B&W but I really want to see the whole of the fire-breathing beast!
Niall

Angry

F35 Video,...pretty neat..

Still not sure about the looks though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...feature=colike

Angry

FlyingPhotog wrote:
Connections
(Ya gotta have 'em!)

I think this done large on metal on my offcie wall would look great....

Great work again Jay...

stevezzzz

Angry wrote:
F35 Video,...pretty neat..

Still not sure about the looks though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...feature=colike

That link appears to be busted, Al...

stevezzzz

Time for something vaguely aero from this correspondent. A couple of aerials from the quarry that feeds a cement plant in Lyons, CO. Looks like they're preparing a major blast in the first one. Some of the other parts of the site have already filled with water...and that's not easy to do in Colorado, where the drought has been long and fierce and continues to this date.

1       2       3              3439      
       3441              4289       4290       end