1       2       3              3427      
       3429              4243       4244       end

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 15897

That's a great portrait of Jo Glenn!

JWilsonphoto

Hi Tony,

Shoot that Challenger! You'll have fun!! If he wants air to air I know where we can get a platform.........

NightOwl Cat
Total Posts: 7551

Andrew, hope your uncle's recovery time is as minimal and as pain free as possible. That's a horrible injury.

Thanks Tony, last night was just a test of the V1/FT1/TC301/300 combo just to see how close it would get me. Pretty darn close for sure . Sounds like you'll have some fun when you do get that invite. And yes, I'm taking good care of that 300

futurshox
Total Posts: 2357

JWilsonphoto wrote:
That's a great portrait of Jo Glenn!

You actually made me look halfway normal! Thanks!

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3183

NightOwl Cat wrote:
Andrew, hope your uncle's recovery time is as minimal and as pain free as possible. That's a horrible injury.

Thanks Tony, last night was just a test of the V1/FT1/TC301/300 combo just to see how close it would get me. Pretty darn close for sure . Sounds like you'll have some fun when you do get that invite. And yes, I'm taking good care of that 300

Can you show us a photo of that combo, Laura?

JWilsonphoto

Why would you settle for "normal" when you are so perfectly you?

JWilsonphoto

A question for our Nikon experts. What is. The best current wifi module? How about remote shutter trigger? Specifically related to the D800?

J Mosher
Total Posts: 160

If anyone is in the Vegas area in late January, Red Flag kicks off on Jan 21st. Swedish Gripens are scheduled to be a participant. May be worth the 6 hour drive.....hmm?

http://www.nellis.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123327738

Go4Long
Total Posts: 1475

Jim:

I have one similar to this for my D3s and have had no issues with it, works great for the long exposure stuff, or whatever else you might need a remote for.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/749293-REG/Vello_RCW_N1_Wireless_ShutterBoss_Timer_Remote.html

and a picture of something that is definitely not flying

Sunken Treasure by Steven Szabo, on Flickr

J Mosher
Total Posts: 160

Jim,

No idea how well these work but I saw them the other day browsing some camera stuff.

http://www.eye.fi/products

Jeremy

bobl
Total Posts: 2747

Andrew, that was scary!! I hope your uncle's recovery goes smoothly and quickly!!!

Jo, trust me. Normal is no fun... I know 'cause I tried it once (for about 1/125) and it was horrible. Just be yourself 'cause everybody else is taken.

Cool stuff posted in the last few days!! Wowzers!!!

Here's something just for grins and giggles...
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=zKnsyYbfC60&feature=popular

NightOwl Cat

Here you go Steve.

stevez wrote:
NightOwl Cat wrote:

Can you show us a photo of that combo, Laura?

And Jim, I picked up a Cowboy Studio wireless version, plus I also have an MC-20 that I picked up cheaply.

http://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-Wireless-Shutter-Cameras--Including/dp/B0034TQVO8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354210495&sr=8-1&keywords=cowboy+studio+nikon+shutter

FlyingPhotog
Total Posts: 4369

The intent was to catch an airliner on final crossing the disc but arrivals failed to coincide with the correct elevation. So, got a nice full moon instead:

stevezzzz

Laura, do you have any idea whether the Cowboy will work with the D800? It LOOKS like it's got the right connector, but I've been burned before because Nikon's got more than one standard for remote shutter release.

stevezzzz

FlyingPhotog wrote:
The intent was to catch an airliner on final crossing the disc but arrivals failed to coincide with the correct elevation. So, got a nice full moon instead:

Super-nice, actually!

ironhide
Total Posts: 97

Nice wheel of cheese there Jay

I've spent too much time looking at this one. Kinda sorta too dark maybe when I look at it, but I think i'll let it be.
-Ram

FlyingPhotog

Dog Hog
354th FS "Bulldogs"

NightOwl Cat

Steve, I'm pretty certain it will, since the D800 has the same ten pin connector as the D1h, D1x, D2 series, D3, D300s, D700

stevez wrote:
Laura, do you have any idea whether the Cowboy will work with the D800? It LOOKS like it's got the right connector, but I've been burned before because Nikon's got more than one standard for remote shutter release.

stevezzzz

NightOwl Cat wrote:
Steve, I'm pretty certain it will, since the D800 has the same ten pin connector as the D1h, D1x, D2 series, D3, D300s, D700

Good to know, since I've got one ordered for delivery tomorrow!

FlyingPhotog

Ice Princess
Steve Hinton in "Glacier Girl" at EAA AirVenture 2012

1       2       3              3427      
       3429              4243       4244       end