1       2       3              3414      
       3416              4347       4348       end

Glenn Watson
Total Posts: 3074

Texas Mooney..

Glenn

Leo Hursh
Total Posts: 1608

Hey Vance, really nice images of the Blues! Wish we could have crossed paths at the airshow this year.

Leo Hursh

Nice Mooney Glenn. Well captured!

Leo Hursh

Yesterday I took my son, Skyler and my nephew to the Strategic Air and Space Museum outside of Omaha, NE. A fun time was had by all. The museum is tough from a photographic perspective with all the displays packed tightly together, but it was a lot of fun seeing many aircraft that I've only seen in pictures since I was a kid.

Leo Hursh

JWilsonphoto
Total Posts: 16221

Very cool Leo!

JWilsonphoto

I'm doing a fine art print of this for my client, so I spent a little time tweaking it this morning............

gerov
Total Posts: 8664

Very nice Jim.

JWilsonphoto

Thanks Gero. One of my favorite images of all time. I'm trying to decide what paper surface to print it on.

J Mosher
Total Posts: 164

Jeff W. wrote:
TEASER ALERT - Yesterday, I covered the official Marine Corps F-35B basing and re-designation ceremony in Yuma for Southwest Aviation Review (SoAR). I will be writing an article and providing images for publication in the week following Thanksgiving. It was a historic ceremony wherein VMFA-121, formerly an F/A-18 Hornet squadron, re-designated as the Corps' first operational F-35 squadron. It was an honor to be there. I'll provide a link to the article and images when complete.

Really nice shot Jeff.

JM

gerov
Total Posts: 8664

Jeff,
congratulations on the opportunity to document this event. Your image is powerful and well captured, but then again, we've come to expect that of you .

I look forward to seeing your article and further images.

Gero

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3436

JWilsonphoto wrote:
My first Drobo 5D is on it's way. User review to follow.

I got an email blast from Drobo's CEO the other day, semi-announcing the as-yet-unreleased Drobo 5N, 'coming soon to a home or small business network near you'. Sounds like it's a 5D with an Ethernet port instead of Thunderbolt and USB.

stevezzzz
Total Posts: 3436

Colorado is always good for some landscape opportunities. Here's one of the Sangre de Cristo mountains from the floor of the San Luis Valley.

Leo Hursh

Thanks Jim, I shot more detail shots than anything because of the crowded conditions on the museum floor.

BTW, that's one of my favorites of your images as well. I'm sure the client will be happy with whatever you deliver.

Leo Hursh

Steve, I really enjoy the landscape shots you add to our home here. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

JWilsonphoto

Leo Hursh wrote:
Steve, I really enjoy the landscape shots you add to our home here. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

+1!!!

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3617

This video I saw on FB watch it its hilarious...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pexIwT39m5Q

Have a great Thanksgiving all don't eat to much wiiiii

david russell
Total Posts: 749

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Leo Hursh wrote:

+1!!!

And another +...feel lucky to live here and luckier to see it through Steve's vision.

Jan-Arie
Total Posts: 3617

Leo Hursh wrote:
Thanks Jim, I shot more detail shots than anything because of the crowded conditions on the museum floor.
Shooter's office is closed for the holidays.
BTW, that's one of my favorites of your images as well. I'm sure the client will be happy with whatever you deliver.

Great one Leo that brought a big smile on my face haha

Bill Gass
Total Posts: 3893

JWilsonphoto wrote:
I'm doing a fine art print of this for my client, so I spent a little time tweaking it this morning............

Fine Art indeed ! -Beautiful-

1       2       3              3414      
       3416              4347       4348       end