Sacred Secret Bend
/forum/topic/1185039/3

1       2       3      
       end

lgatlin
Total Posts: 1013

Great photo. Some of us would be so lucky to be in the right place at the right light!
Without constructive feedback, tactless remarks are pointless. Thank you Fred for your remarks.
Lonnie

Mark Metternich
Total Posts: 7221

Kenneth Kosler wrote:
Have to agree with Scott, on this one, Mark your work has always been one that I'm excited to show my friends, keep doing what you do so well. As to your photo I really like them both.

Thank you very much Ken!

John Richter
Total Posts: 4796

Hi Mark,

Beautiful work. Your visions are always a pleasure to view. Thanks for sharing this with us.

JBR

Mark Metternich

John Richter wrote:
Hi Mark,

Beautiful work. Your visions are always a pleasure to view. Thanks for sharing this with us.

JBR

Thanks John.

Mark Metternich

rjtmmt wrote:
I purchased your Blend if video, and I cannot believe that this has not become more main stream in post processing. It is sooooo much easier and better quality than masking. It only takes seconds to accomplish a task that previously took much much longer. I have only started to get into the blend if, but there seems to be multiple applications.
Thank you Randy

I agree. I'm quoting you on my website!

Ben Horne
Total Posts: 11758

I don't find the original to be too magenta at all. When you get clouds that light up like that, you're definitely going to end up with a strong warm cast that falls over the land.

khilleg
Total Posts: 548

Hi Mark,

Agree with Jim's comment, but otherwise I think this is stellar! Really, what else could've been done to it to make it non-hideous? Enough of that - it's awesome - wish I had the cojones to get that shot.

Kevin

1       2       3      
       end