Darn Wolf - Would not move back far enough for my new 600 v2 !
/forum/topic/1166060/2

1       2      
       4       end

Ted ellis
Total Posts: 21744

Fantastic images Scott...great POP

Scott Stoness
Total Posts: 9926

evesproule: Interestly, 3 was good but the quality was low, which almost caused me not to post. Glad you like him. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

hayath: Glad you like the f8/600 work. It was a great morning. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Martin Good: I am looking forward to more wolves with the 600. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

B Benson: It was an amazing opportunity. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

CDaescher: Glad you like 1,5. I agree that these are my favorites too. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

WesN: Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Scott Stoness

acjd: It was really cool. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Ted Ellis: Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

ScottHM
Total Posts: 1242

Fantastic set, an experience I'd hope to someday come close to...all are great shots, but I do love #5. It's a possible summer destination, but the shots in the snow stand out much better.

Tin Man Lee
Total Posts: 114

What a spectacular encounter, one of the nicest wolf pics I ever seen!!!!!

KCollett
Total Posts: 23790

Wow. Those are scrumptious Scott. A fantastic day all round.

Scott Stoness

ScottHM: Wolves are better in the winter because they are down in the valley's. But summer in Jasper is fantastic and teaming with wildlife. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Tin Man Lee: It was a spectacular encounter. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

KCollett: I am tempted to go back soon and look for the wolves again with the 5 hour drive. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

morris
Total Posts: 37537

1, 2 and the last are beauties Scott. You better get some extension tubes

Morris

Scott Stoness

Morris: Extension tubes - I won't be this lucky again for a long time. Glad you like 1,2. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

MarcG19
Total Posts: 281

Thanks for sharing your puppy pics.

Scott Stoness

MarcG19: I knew it would be helpful to buy a big wolfly looking dog Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

canadajim
Total Posts: 2019

Just beautiful!

Jim

Scott Stoness

Canadajim: It takes so much time and trying over and over to get wolves until you just about give up and then one good day, and I want to look for months again. I am glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

marklankton
Total Posts: 2461

Stunning wolf portraits -- really something special.
Mark

Scott Stoness

Marklankton: Glad you like them. It was a great morning. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Bob YILDIRAN
Total Posts: 71

I certainly like them all however the #1 is for framing. You must be proud of it.

David Leask
Total Posts: 35795

A real stroke of luck Scott, but you certainly had the skill and where-with-all to get some great images. Well done.
David

Scott Stoness

Bob YILDIRAN: I really like 1 (and I have 300 hundred differnent versions of it ). It will make my calendar for 2012. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

David Leask: As you know, wildlife photography requires luck (persistence), equipment (money), and skill (having the camera ready and understanding light and shutter speed and fstop), and photoshop skills to develop the image to its maximum capability. But when luck strikes, it sure is good. Glad you like them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Dan Heitman
Total Posts: 252

Well done Scott, they are all fantastic. So does this mean I can use the 500 f/4.

lgatlin
Total Posts: 1034

Wowie are you one lucky photographer. Beautiful images. Congrats!
Lonnie

1       2      
       4       end