Titan Basketball Game #1 2012
/forum/topic/1164428/0

Bryan Crowe
Total Posts: 4622

After taking an extended golf sabbatical I am ready to shoot some hoops.

The game was a blow out facing D2 Cal State LA. Missed a lot of peak action due to the rust.

Shot with a D3s+D3, 300 2.8, 70-200, 28-70, 4 White Lightning X1600s.

Ben Amato
Total Posts: 1066

Bryan: Really nice job on these. My faves are #4, 8 & 11 (love those sportraits). Didn't care for the strobes in shots 4, 5, & 6. Do you normally strobe the Titans? Do you sell your Titan shots on your website? Thanks for posting and helping others on the forum.

Ben

Bryan Crowe

Ben Amato wrote:
Bryan: Really nice job on these. My faves are #4, 8 & 11 (love those sportraits). Didn't care for the strobes in shots 4, 5, & 6. Do you normally strobe the Titans? Do you sell your Titan shots on your website? Thanks for posting and helping others on the forum.

Ben

Ben, Thanks for the feedback. I shoot for the Booster Club and a small weakly paper. Matt Brown who you may know as part of the Sportsshooter academy staff is the team photographer so he has the sales part of it. My lights are mounted in the ceiling and not accessible. If they were I would either flag the offending strobe or have a Multimax on each so i could shut it down. The Gym is small so the lights are to close the floor which enhances shadow and flare.

Caleb Williams
Total Posts: 2603

Can't see these because I'm at work, but glad too see you posting.

Zaboo
Total Posts: 2093

Nice first outing Bryan. Welcome back! I do miss the old scoreboard that blocked most of the flare.

Thanks for sharing,

Michael

Tom D
Total Posts: 2269

Back in the saddle again- sweet series, BC. I'll be the lone dissenter here and say I dig the strobe flairs. I know they're technically undesirable, but they just look cool. In #5, it actually balances out the shot.

Nice work bud...

Russ Isabella
Total Posts: 9914

Damn, Bryan, you're off to a rocking start here. Colors look fantastic. 3, 8, 9 and 11 are my faves. Looking forward to more.

Bryan Crowe

Thanks Guys, Tom & Mike - I'm looking forward to our CSUF @ Long Beach shoot, thats always fun.