A Fuji x100 Blog
/forum/topic/1163974/0

misternikko
Total Posts: 1418

Hello Everyone~

My name is Nikko and I'm mostly from over in the Canon/People sub-forums.

I recently bought a Fuji x100 and am totally smitten with it for a take everywhere kit.

So much so that I started a blog that I would like to share with all here being the Alt Forum.

Hope you guys enjoy and follow for posts which will be coming frequently. Fuji ROCKS!

http://nikkoazan.wordpress.com/

bigkidneys
Total Posts: 1001

I loved mine. Had 3 of them as I kept going back to them after I'd sell them. The built in ND filter was handy. Loved the small package and files. The Xpro or XE 1 though is magical in my eyes compared to the X100. Would buy another X100 if the lens was just a bit faster.

blackdogimages
Total Posts: 840

Just went all over your blog and love it! Keep it up..... I signed up for the feed so I'll be following you.

Delphian2001
Total Posts: 22

Love the pictures in your blog!
What are your typical settings for your X100 in those pictures?

misternikko

Thank you Always auto everything and shoot in Av. I pretty much adjust the aperture depending on what I'm trying to achieve then ride the EC dial to brighten/darken the exposure.

Glad you liked my blog~!

Delphian2001

What film mode are they?

misternikko

Oh that was done in post. I do shoot astia but that won't give that look.

Delphian2001

Ah ha, no wonder. I shoot my X100 in Astia mode but don't getting the same "look" as your pictures. What do you do mainly in post to achieve that "look" if you don't mind sharing? Thanks.

mahiney
Total Posts: 11

glad I found this... to the blog matey!

taemo
Total Posts: 302

great blog and i hate you!
you just reignited my lust for an X100 again

FujiX100
Total Posts: 17

I've just bought an X100 an absolutely love it. I also have a Nikon D3100 but this has inspired me to take my camera almost everywhere due to its size.

I've started an x100 blog to document my snaps as well. No where near as good as yours though...I have a long way to go. I'm still learning.

I've been through several of your posts and the images are amazing. A real inspiration. Do you use lightroom or aperture? I saw you were using a mac, so assumed it was one or the other?

I found this when searching on Google. So sorry to drag up an old thread.

misternikko

ha! I actually think your blog is way better! Yours is more about photography, some REALLY AWESOME photos in there. I see mine more as a tool to document my outings so the subject matter and composition aren't nearly as compelling as yours. Thanks for sharing that, I really like the work!

Oh and thanks for the kind words to you and everyone

FujiX100

Wow, to hear that from you really is very cool.

I'm still learning but feel like I'm getting the results I'm after. I look at blogs like yours though and realise that some people have a total knack for it. I couldn't go to that rail museum for example and take that many pictures that I could be really proud of!!

FujiX100

...is there any way of subscribing to topics? Might be totally missing something here?

Don't worry, I found it!