Shirts?
/forum/topic/1157454/1

end

TTLKurtis
Total Posts: 10017

amonline wrote:
TTLKurtis wrote:
Why do y'all have so much trouble staying tucked...? You doing jumping jacks and squats?

I hope that's a joke.

Nope, I never have issues with my shirts untucking... Maybe you guys are wearing casual shirts not meant to be tucked? I bend down plenty to get shots, no issues here..,

joosay
Total Posts: 1439

Uniqlo or Zara or Ben Sherman

JR Magat
Total Posts: 2330

another vote for banana republic non-iron dress shirts

i used to wear express, but I like the quality/fit in BR shirts better... also their dress pants are great too!

amonline
Total Posts: 6980

TTLKurtis wrote:
Nope, I never have issues with my shirts untucking... Maybe you guys are wearing casual shirts not meant to be tucked? I bend down plenty to get shots, no issues here..,

Fitted Polo button ups here. They still become extremely loose after a while. Maybe a lot of us just bend a lot more than you.

TTLKurtis
Total Posts: 10017

amonline wrote:
TTLKurtis wrote:

Fitted Polo button ups here. They still become extremely loose after a while. Maybe a lot of us just bend a lot more than you.

Oh is that what it is...? Turns out my second-shooter Saturday texted me this last night. How much farther than that do you manage to bend over?

amonline
Total Posts: 6980

It's more about the frequency.

end