Finally starting to see movement on my photos
/forum/topic/1155761/0

Carl Auer
Total Posts: 9620

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/soccer/10/06/mls-roundup-saturday.ap/index.html

Russ Isabella
Total Posts: 9984

Nice, Carl. It's especially hard to move MLS images.

Carl Auer

its nice when you have someone like Donovan and Beckham visit. Just found a polish site with one of my Becks photos
http://sport.dziennik.pl/pilka-nozna/artykuly/406671,beckham-ma-nowe-hobby-kupil-ksiazki-i-profesjonalny-sprzet.html

Carl Auer

turns out that Polish site is talking about how Beckham has picked up a new hobby, and he has bought all the books and equipment needed.....Photography.

ian408
Total Posts: 1141

Wonder if Drew Carey still shoots soccer?

Congrats Carl.

MakoShark
Total Posts: 1200

congrats!

Caleb Williams
Total Posts: 2616

Carl Auer wrote:
turns out that Polish site is talking about how Beckham has picked up a new hobby, and he has bought all the books and equipment needed.....Photography.

The next Randy Johnson perhaps?

Carl Auer

That was brought up in a MaxPreps discussion. Randy actually went to college at USC and studied Photography and Art. When I lived in Seattle I was shooting a high school baseball game and Randy and a couple other Mariners (Dave Valle, Harold Reynolds and I think Mr. Mariner Alvin Davis, but it might have been someone else) were there because the baseball field had been redone by the Seattle Mariners recently. Randy was talking to me about photography the whole game... it was pretty cool.