Razorbills
/forum/topic/1155304/2

1       2      
3
       4       5       end

Jude Perera
Registered: Jan 10, 2007
Total Posts: 8051
Country: Sri Lanka

Very nice set Kenny. My favorite is #8.

Jude



Howard Kearley
Registered: Jul 16, 2008
Total Posts: 8127
Country: United Kingdom

Fine shots
Luv these guys

Howard



birdied
Registered: May 02, 2010
Total Posts: 22831
Country: United States

Fantastic set Kenny ! I have never seen these birds, they are amazing. That first shot had me going for a moment

Birdie



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

Conrad Tan wrote:
Loving this post Kenny!


thanks for having a look Conrad



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

eyelaser wrote:
Great shots Kenny.
Eric


thanks for the comment Eric



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

Jude Perera wrote:
Very nice set Kenny. My favorite is #8.

Jude


thanks ..appreciate the pick Jude



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

Howard Kearley wrote:
Fine shots
Luv these guys

Howard


they're awesome little birds Howard.. thanks for the comment



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

birdied wrote:
Fantastic set Kenny ! I have never seen these birds, they are amazing. That first shot had me going for a moment

Birdie


thanks Roberta.. they're not quite as skittish as the puffins



trailhiker
Registered: Jul 10, 2006
Total Posts: 4174
Country: United States

Wow, fine shots indeed, Kenny! I don't believe I've ever seen these unique-looking birds in a photography forum before. My faves are #s 2, 6 and 7.

Best Wishes,
Steve



tinyfishy
Registered: Sep 16, 2009
Total Posts: 285
Country: Canada

A fine series of this odd looking species. Especially like the flight shots but thought you could crop them a bit tighter for better viewing; since they looked sharp enough.

Alfred aka tinyfishy



Thomas Sanders
Registered: Aug 17, 2008
Total Posts: 15601
Country: United States

Rare to see on the forum and glad you posted these Kenny

Tom



Karl Witt
Registered: Jul 11, 2007
Total Posts: 32694
Country: United States

Very nice set Kenny. Those bills are quite unique! Difficult work for exposure but you did well Nice overhead #8, I think you can safely push up the exposure on this one for more detail if you want

They don't look very big? Like Puffin size maybe??
Karl



Major_K
Registered: Mar 19, 2010
Total Posts: 6081
Country: United States

I enjoyed this series Kenny. Great shots of this coll species ... not yet in my bucket wish list ...

Happy shooting,
Khai



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

trailhiker wrote:
Wow, fine shots indeed, Kenny! I don't believe I've ever seen these unique-looking birds in a photography forum before. My faves are #s 2, 6 and 7.

Best Wishes,
Steve


thanks for the picks Steve



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

tinyfishy wrote:
A fine series of this odd looking species. Especially like the flight shots but thought you could crop them a bit tighter for better viewing; since they looked sharp enough.

Alfred aka tinyfishy


thanks a lot for the comment Alfred



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

Thomas Sanders wrote:
Rare to see on the forum and glad you posted these Kenny

Tom


thanks for having a look Tom



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

Karl Witt wrote:
Very nice set Kenny. Those bills are quite unique! Difficult work for exposure but you did well Nice overhead #8, I think you can safely push up the exposure on this one for more detail if you want

They don't look very big? Like Puffin size maybe??
Karl


thanks Karl .. they're a bit larger than the puffins..



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29193
Country: Canada

thanks for the comment Khai.. much appreciated



jfwoodman
Registered: Oct 31, 2007
Total Posts: 4439
Country: United States

#6 for me, Kenny. Such cool birds.

Jim



gregfountain
Registered: Jun 21, 2009
Total Posts: 6553
Country: United States

Some fine birds Kenny. I love the "running" bird in #5!

Greg



1       2      
3
       4       5       end