Pittsburgh area car shoot locations?
/forum/topic/1155192/0

MGRPhoto
Total Posts: 302

Anyone know of any good locations for car photo shoots in the Pittsburgh, PA area?

anthonysemone
Total Posts: 4628

Mt. Washington provides some extraordinary elevated vistas of the city. Drive up, park and walk the sidewalk to your preferred location. I'm sure some PIT folks will show up with other/better ideas.

MGRPhoto

I'm actually looking for places to shoot cars or people with their cars. I went up to Mt Washington yesterday because I thought there was a grassy area where I could park toward the end of Grandview but it was just sidewalk, fence and then cliff.

Glenn Kendall
Total Posts: 106

You might try searching on "classic cars" and "P'burgh" and then go to car club sites to find event calendars that announce shows, get-togethers, etc.

Danpbphoto
Total Posts: 10732

contact FM'er "epphoto" for help!
Emmanuel is a top flight photographer and knows Pgh well.
Dan

MGRPhoto

Glenn Kendall wrote:
You might try searching on "classic cars" and "P'burgh" and then go to car club sites to find event calendars that announce shows, get-togethers, etc.

The problem with that search is that it's so saturated with shots from the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix that we have every year lol.

MGRPhoto

Danpbphoto wrote:
contact FM'er "epphoto" for help!
Emmanuel is a top flight photographer and knows Pgh well.
Dan

I'll have to hit him up. Thanks

anthonysemone
Total Posts: 4628

yeah, he's got some incredible shots, MGR. I lived there far too many years ago to be able to give you any current scoop