FS: 1D MK II with less than 3500 cliks and new Canon shutter
/forum/topic/1153792/0

jhom
Total Posts: 3423

mcpress
Total Posts: 2

Is this camera still available and if so what is your bottom dollar? I'm seeing these sell for around $450 on this site and would be interested if we can get close to that figure.
Thanks

jhom
Total Posts: 3423

Yes the camera is still available. However, I am not interested in selling at the low figures you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

veroman
Total Posts: 3798

mcpress wrote:
Is this camera still available and if so what is your bottom dollar? I'm seeing these sell for around $450 on this site and would be interested if we can get close to that figure. Thanks

Don't you think this kind of inquiry should be sent as a personal message rather than post it as a reply for everyone to see? I sure do ... especially when you attempt to low-ball a camera in such great condition.
- Steve

mcpress
Total Posts: 2

My apologies...I intended to send it as a PM and evidently hit the wrong button.

Robert Way
Total Posts: 238

Looks like a very fair price, particularly with a new shutter installed.

Bump for ya!

ggOk
Total Posts: 687

I know for sure new shutter replacement cost close to $300... bump for a clean 1D2... GLWS

/r
Andy

Depp
Total Posts: 438

Very good price for a clean body, new shutter and all the accessories including the box!