Sportsshooter: do you use a belt system?
/forum/topic/1153375/0

DennisC
Total Posts: 1553

I've heard good things about the Spider Holster and I like the design and concept. However, I'd like to also have a pouch, or two, for an additional lens and, say, speedlight.

What do you use?

redman
Total Posts: 3168

Think Tank Skin

rddayton
Total Posts: 1051

Black Rapid to Strap on a D300 (with 70-200 2.8.) Hangs at my left hip. Easy grab with my rigrht hand. D3 with 300 2.8 (and 1.4 TC) on monopod in right hand. Pouch on belt around my waist on right hip. Pouch for wide angle and/or prime. Everything I need on the sidelines.

Marty Bingham
Total Posts: 2422

Hey Dennis. I spent a bazillion dollars on a Think Tank system and crammed it full of stuff. Looked like a pack mule. Carried it around a few NASCAR tracks and the only thing I pulled out of it was a water bottle and my Blackberry.

No disrespect to Think Tank but I would be hard pressed to find it right now. I now use the straps that came with the cameras, with a 70-200 on one body and a 200-400 on the other with the flash attached to the same body as the 70-200 to be used as needed. No fuss no muss.

Same for indoors and field sports except I will occasionally drag along a bag with a wider lens and a few goodies which I keep near by.

Thanks,
Marty

DennisC
Total Posts: 1553

Thanks for commenting, folks.