Impromptu shoot with my girls.
/forum/topic/1153258/0

Sodonn
Total Posts: 182

We've been haveing crazy colors in the sky during the golden hour here in central Florida, so I grabbed my girls and headed out to a new shoot location I've been wanting to take a look at hoping to also get the colors in the sky. The colors didnt happen, and the new location happened to have a wedding taking place....so we went on a little drive and decided to try out the blue building we happened upon. I thought it turned out pretty cool and think I'll be shooting here again.

C&C welcome.

...and this was the result of telling the little one to look down at the flowers

boydsmith40
Total Posts: 16

While I am no professional, I think the pictures are great. Colors really work together and the little one sure has some good expressions in them.

penpro
Total Posts: 780

I really love the colour in these and you did a great job of getting your kids to pose in beautiful ways. Mine will only give me frowns.

Great work.

Jason Lang
Total Posts: 657

I really like 4 & 7. Being out having a great time with the kids is awesome. Nice series!

Jay L

douter
Total Posts: 10946

A nice set all around.
Douglas

friscoron
Total Posts: 5005

Nice use of the blue background, great models!!

pedpole
Total Posts: 108

Very nice series! I really like the colors in these.

RichCoyle
Total Posts: 216

Great set of shots. Nice focus, good use of backgrounds, great exposures. I really like numbers 4 and 6!

BauerPower
Total Posts: 532

I like how the color fuchia showed up in each photo. On purpose? Anyway, that is great work.

Jonathan Huynh
Total Posts: 9241

NIce series.

DaveOls
Total Posts: 1214

I really like the two with the younger girl with the flowers, especially the cross-eyed one.

Sodonn

Thanks all for the kind thoughts and compliments. Much appreciated!

RVDas
Total Posts: 1

I'm new to this forum and I love the sharpness and the dynamic range. Can you please let me know the gear you used and if any of the pictures were taken hand held ?

Thanks!

neighbourboy
Total Posts: 2617

You may not have gotten the cool colors in the sky, but you certainly used that blue building to your advantage in a fantastic way. I love this set, really nice. Also dig the skin tones of your girls.

--David

Sodonn

RVDas wrote:
I'm new to this forum and I love the sharpness and the dynamic range. Can you please let me know the gear you used and if any of the pictures were taken hand held ?

Thanks!

Thanks. All were hand held shot with a Canon T2i with a 50mm 1.4

Jackal2854
Total Posts: 322

These put a big smile on my face. Have two daughters and can relate to these fun poses.
Like the lighting, posing and colors
Well done!!!