#101 The Portal
/forum/topic/1152148/0

MorrieC
Total Posts: 258

This photos reminds me of a scene you would see in a science fiction movie. The Portal is the natural light area the couple are walking too.

Thanks for looking

louie champan
Total Posts: 1022

You get my vote, superb image.

oldrattler
Total Posts: 5080

Nice... Good luck

gt_me_jon
Total Posts: 540

That is very science-fiction looking, and definitely very red. Nice find. Did you do all of the red coloration in post?

MorrieC
Total Posts: 258

gt_me_jon wrote:
That is very science-fiction looking, and definitely very red. Nice find. Did you do all of the red coloration in post?

I took this photo at the Seattle / King County Library in downtown Seattle. This is the actual color of the 4th floor which is completely red. The building is quite unusual with many photo opportunities.
Thanks for looking.

robertjm
Total Posts: 725

Are the other floors different colors?

MorrieC wrote:

I took this photo at the Seattle / King County Library in downtown Seattle. This is the actual color of the 4th floor which is completely red. The building is quite unusual with many photo opportunities.
Thanks for looking.

Dennis M 1064
Total Posts: 417

Reminds me o a different era. The "Andromeda Zone era. You really captured red. there were a couple that stuck out for me, Umbrella Japonica was noteworthy. You got my vote. Nice job.

robertjm
Total Posts: 725

Did you mean Andromeda Strain, the Micheal Crichton movie? I could see that, or possibly TXH 1138 (Though both of those used white corridors, not red.)

Dennis M 1064 wrote:
Reminds me o a different era. The "Andromeda Zone era. You really captured red. there were a couple that stuck out for me, Umbrella Japonica was noteworthy. You got my vote. Nice job.