#101 Born out of Blood...
/forum/topic/1148465/0

helimat
Total Posts: 3727

My first attempt in a long time... I present the birth of our second child, 'Havana'.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3767

wow, they let you do that! When my daughter was born...they said now way sir, put the camera away! Congrats BTW!

CDalessandro
Total Posts: 4026

Welcome into the world Havana...what an amazing moment captured here. Congratulations!

Carolyn

helimat

Thanks. I was lucky to have an OB that let me shoot during the procedure.

Hightraxx
Total Posts: 3151

Thanks for sharing your moment with us, am surprised they let you take this shot, something to show Havana later in life. Beautiful

Norm

Theconejo
Total Posts: 18

Congrats and awesome shot, the lighting is great.

I can't wait for my second to come out in Jan. We have a boy and are having a girl. Full set! Also I'm not at all surprised at the other comments about MD's/hospitals not allowing photos or cameras, from their perspective, it's a shame though.

I didn't take any photos of our first, although with my gf2 and 14mm I might have it stashed away in a pocket. Ninja photos! woo!

helimat

Thanks again everyone.

Theconejo wrote:
Congrats and awesome shot, the lighting is great.

I can't wait for my second to come out in Jan. We have a boy and are having a girl. Full set! Also I'm not at all surprised at the other comments about MD's/hospitals not allowing photos or cameras, from their perspective, it's a shame though.

I didn't take any photos of our first, although with my gf2 and 14mm I might have it stashed away in a pocket. Ninja photos! woo!

With the birth of Havana, we too just finished out the full set! As for the camera, sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Best wishes to you and your family.

cogitech
Total Posts: 11365

Congrats, Mat!

helimat

Thanks Paul. Nice to see you around again.