#513 Helpful Graffiti ...
/forum/topic/1137139/0

Carolyn1250
Total Posts: 522

Found this most helpful litte home made sign running along the Fox River path in my town. It is especially helpful for those of us training for marathons and such, who may have occasion to dip off into the bushes for the calling of nature.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3772

YIKES! That is a lot of poison ivy, right next to the trail! I am starting to itch just looking at it!

Good luck in your training, stay out of the poison ivy!

the888account
Total Posts: 338

Very good and very helpful!

Nice capture

Tenn.Jer
Total Posts: 1426

Areas of color in an otherwise B&W photograph are difficult to pull off, especially since it was a recent trend somewhat beaten into the ground; however, this one works Extremely Well...The relatively small spot, the natural wood color of the sign, and its importance as the focal point of the story told by the photo, all combined to perfection...in my humble opinion, of course...

You did Fine Work here...
Jerry

oldrattler
Total Posts: 5129

Tenn.Jer wrote:
Areas of color in an otherwise B&W photograph are difficult to pull off, especially since it was a recent trend somewhat beaten into the ground; however, this one works Extremely Well...The relatively small spot, the natural wood color of the sign, and its importance as the focal point of the story told by the photo, all combined to perfection...in my humble opinion, of course...

You did Fine Work here...
Jerry

Nice... Good Luck

Carolyn1250
Total Posts: 522

Aww, thanks guys!