mascetti
Total Posts: 17

Am I late?

WNStudio
Total Posts: 1152

Better late than never. I just like that one-

ricardovaste
Total Posts: 3359

Behind as usual... I think this is one of my favourites from mid July. Groomsmen making breakfast in the morning, trying to fire up the gas stove. This was a very tight angle, so only 16mm would do it. So the trade off is the distortion, which I'm not sure completely spoils the photo, but it's there... I wanted to include all the details and well, I still like it for that reason I guess...

zalmyb
Total Posts: 1556

ricardovaste wrote:
Behind as usual... I think this is one of my favourites from mid July. Groomsmen making breakfast in the morning, trying to fire up the gas stove. This was a very tight angle, so only 16mm would do it. So the trade off is the distortion, which I'm not sure completely spoils the photo, but it's there... I wanted to include all the details and well, I still like it for that reason I guess...

I like this one!! Love the detail, the deep DOF, the composition, and the story.

Here's mine

jojomon11
Total Posts: 7218

Hopefully a Quinceañera counts!

Ziffl3
Total Posts: 3914

mascetti, there is no deadline.... hopefully we all are busy - family-shooting ... living life.

just produce the image in July of 2012.

this has been a good month.... wow.

-Mark

ricardovaste
Total Posts: 3359

zalmyb wrote:
I like this one!! Love the detail, the deep DOF, the composition, and the story.

Here's mine

Thanks, very kind of you! In honesty, the DOF is pretty poor. We're only at around f4.5, it's just that it's 16mm that I get away with it, but I guess that's a little bit "pixel peeping"... I'd love to be at around f8 or f11 for this and get LOADS more detail, but just not really possible.

And yours... I think you have to make people smile, cry and laugh with a good wedding collection. Yours should certainly make them laugh. How did you get it? Did you mean to find him in that moment, or was it partly coincidence ?

1       2       3       4      
       end