OM-D & PEN Images
/forum/topic/1127925/97

1       2       3              97      
98
       99              270       271       end

owyhee
Registered: May 10, 2008
Total Posts: 459
Country: United States

Some old dolls at a local antique shop.



kewlcanon
Registered: Mar 28, 2009
Total Posts: 4459
Country: United States

I've PM-ed him hopefully he'll come back.

ultrapix wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
kewlcanon wrote:
Where is juju ?


Juju's last post explains a few things:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/928678/83#11191379



That's sad...



you2
Registered: Nov 06, 2005
Total Posts: 741
Country: United States

Yea I guess it is my fault. My comment was intended merely as a suggestion and I'm not sure why he took it so personal maybe i made a bad choice of words or maybe it was totally inappropriate.

kewlcanon wrote:
I've PM-ed him hopefully he'll come back.

ultrapix wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
kewlcanon wrote:
Where is juju ?


Juju's last post explains a few things:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/928678/83#11191379



That's sad...




Delatant
Registered: Oct 14, 2010
Total Posts: 163
Country: United States

To err is human - to forgive is divine!



carstenw
Registered: Dec 26, 2005
Total Posts: 15814
Country: Germany

Yes, I recall the exchange. It was a bit harsh, but ultimately if we all left FM when we hit a rough comment, there wouldn't be anyone left. We have to be able to put stuff like this behind us. I also hope that Julian comes back; I found his images very refreshing and inspirational.



bobbytan
Registered: Feb 03, 2004
Total Posts: 7556
Country: United States

I did too ... about a week ago. No response.

kewlcanon wrote:
I've PM-ed him hopefully he'll come back.

ultrapix wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
kewlcanon wrote:
Where is juju ?


Juju's last post explains a few things:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/928678/83#11191379



That's sad...



bobbytan
Registered: Feb 03, 2004
Total Posts: 7556
Country: United States

Don't worry about it. I've been following the exchange of words and I didn't think you we're too harsh and I do feel that you meant well although juju may not see it that way. It's just one of those things and it's rather unfortunate.

you2 wrote:
Yea I guess it is my fault. My comment was intended merely as a suggestion and I'm not sure why he took it so personal maybe i made a bad choice of words or maybe it was totally inappropriate.

kewlcanon wrote:
I've PM-ed him hopefully he'll come back.

ultrapix wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
kewlcanon wrote:
Where is juju ?


Juju's last post explains a few things:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/928678/83#11191379



That's sad...





veeresh.ai
Registered: Oct 09, 2010
Total Posts: 64
Country: United States

These were shot in Chinatown, DC yesterday. Lost of action because of the Inauguration. All of them have been shot with OM-D and Oly 45mm:


_1210017 by Veeresh_ai, on Flickr



_1210011 by Veeresh_ai, on Flickr



_1220018 by Veeresh_ai, on Flickr



ultrapix
Registered: Feb 03, 2010
Total Posts: 661
Country: Italy

bobbytan wrote:
Don't worry about it. I've been following the exchange of words and I didn't think you we're too harsh and I do feel that you meant well although juju may not see it that way. It's just one of those things and it's rather unfortunate.

you2 wrote:
Yea I guess it is my fault. My comment was intended merely as a suggestion and I'm not sure why he took it so personal maybe i made a bad choice of words or maybe it was totally inappropriate.

kewlcanon wrote:
I've PM-ed him hopefully he'll come back.

ultrapix wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
kewlcanon wrote:
Where is juju ?


Juju's last post explains a few things:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/928678/83#11191379



That's sad...





BTW, I still fail to get the problem in crossposting; I guess that no one could follow all sections and threads, and even so, you'll see twice a picture...



kewlcanon
Registered: Mar 28, 2009
Total Posts: 4459
Country: United States

He read my post but no response, that's as much as I'd do in this kinda case.

bobbytan wrote:
I did too ... about a week ago. No response.

kewlcanon wrote:
I've PM-ed him hopefully he'll come back.

ultrapix wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
kewlcanon wrote:
Where is juju ?


Juju's last post explains a few things:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/928678/83#11191379



That's sad...




michael49
Registered: Jun 09, 2006
Total Posts: 5434
Country: United States

ultrapix wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
kewlcanon wrote:
Where is juju ?


Juju's last post explains a few things:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/928678/83#11191379



That's sad...


What the Hell is wrong with people on photography forums? Asking someone to not post the same images in the OM-D and m4/3 forum and they are not even a moderator - really?

Sometimes I wish there were just one thread labeled "pictures" where people could post any damn photo taken with any damn camera. FM is better than most, but still there is still way too much pettiness on most photography forums.



Jman13
Registered: May 02, 2005
Total Posts: 10690
Country: United States

Anyway, back to images. Continuing cast photos tonight. Again with the Panny 35-100/2.8:







michael49
Registered: Jun 09, 2006
Total Posts: 5434
Country: United States

60mm macro....







rji2goleez
Registered: Jun 24, 2003
Total Posts: 4667
Country: United States

Love all the pics on this page . . . nice! Sorry I've been awol for a bit but it's been too damn cold to take photos here in Minnesota. I did snap a few this morning on my way to work . . . early morning before sunrise and a light snow falling. All with the 45/1.8



Jman13
Registered: May 02, 2005
Total Posts: 10690
Country: United States

Love that second one!



Jman13
Registered: May 02, 2005
Total Posts: 10690
Country: United States

And one more with the 35-100:







rji2goleez
Registered: Jun 24, 2003
Total Posts: 4667
Country: United States

Nice portrait Jordan. The lens looks like a winner although at the shorter end, how does it compare to the 75?

A few more from me with the 45/1.8



Jman13
Registered: May 02, 2005
Total Posts: 10690
Country: United States

rji2goleez wrote:
Nice portrait Jordan. The lens looks like a winner although at the shorter end, how does it compare to the 75?


My copy is quite sharp throughout the entire range right from f/2.8 at f/4 and smaller it's blisteringly sharp. At 75mm, it's not quite as sharp as the 75 (few lenses are), but you need to pixel peep to really see much of a difference over about 80% of the frame, and stopped down there's very little between them if anything. In the corners, the 75 is better, and of course, there's the extra speed. That said, if I could only keep one, it'd be the 35-100 without a second thought. I've already taken about 500 more photos with the 35-100 than I have with the 75, and I've owned it for two months less. The 75mm is fantastic, and I use it when I want shallow depth of field or need extreme edge to edge sharpness at that focal length, but the 35-100 is quite close optically in a much more versatile lens.

Here's a 100% crop from the 35-100 (from one of the pics I posted earlier) at 75mm (this is from the RAW, not the processed version of the photo):







bobbytan
Registered: Feb 03, 2004
Total Posts: 7556
Country: United States

Stop it Jordan, as you are killing me!

Jman13 wrote:
rji2goleez wrote:
Nice portrait Jordan. The lens looks like a winner although at the shorter end, how does it compare to the 75?


My copy is quite sharp throughout the entire range right from f/2.8 at f/4 and smaller it's blisteringly sharp. At 75mm, it's not quite as sharp as the 75 (few lenses are), but you need to pixel peep to really see much of a difference over about 80% of the frame, and stopped down there's very little between them if anything. In the corners, the 75 is better, and of course, there's the extra speed. That said, if I could only keep one, it'd be the 35-100 without a second thought. I've already taken about 500 more photos with the 35-100 than I have with the 75, and I've owned it for two months less. The 75mm is fantastic, and I use it when I want shallow depth of field or need extreme edge to edge sharpness at that focal length, but the 35-100 is quite close optically in a much more versatile lens.

Here's a 100% crop from the 35-100 (from one of the pics I posted earlier) at 75mm (this is from the RAW, not the processed version of the photo):




hiep
Registered: Dec 29, 2008
Total Posts: 144
Country: United States

I didn't know that they have 35-100mm for OM D body



1       2       3              97      
98
       99              270       271       end