OM-D & PEN Images
/forum/topic/1127925/93

1       2       3              93      
94
       95              369       370       end

Jman13
Registered: May 02, 2005
Total Posts: 13007
Country: United States

On my way back from a meeting, I decided to use my lunch break to swing by one of my favorite spots, since it's close by the highway I was traveling. Got a few decent shots. Ice in full glory right now. All are OM-D with Panny 35-100/2.8, handheld. The first is by far my favorite of the day:































rji2goleez
Registered: Jun 24, 2003
Total Posts: 6699
Country: United States

^ First and last are my favs!



ShadowWalker
Registered: Jun 21, 2005
Total Posts: 2038
Country: United States

Beautiful shots. Living in Northern CA it's pretty rare that I see snow or ice any more so I really appreciate their beauty when someone captures them as you did. Nice.

Jman13 wrote:
On my way back from a meeting, I decided to use my lunch break to swing by one of my favorite spots, since it's close by the highway I was traveling. Got a few decent shots. Ice in full glory right now. All are OM-D with Panny 35-100/2.8, handheld.



Jman13
Registered: May 02, 2005
Total Posts: 13007
Country: United States

Thanks! I like the first one in black and white as well:







cputeq
Registered: Jun 25, 2008
Total Posts: 6043
Country: United States

Out on lunch break during work, been rainy a lot and we had a break, so I knew the clouds would look great

OMD and 14 f/2.5


Gloom by J L Smith, on Flickr



Ernie Aubert
Registered: Apr 19, 2007
Total Posts: 4802
Country: United States

ShadowWalker wrote:
... Living in Northern CA it's pretty rare that I see snow or ice any more...


Hah! Go to Dunsmuir or Truckee...



Wilbus
Registered: Feb 18, 2012
Total Posts: 909
Country: Sweden

Nice Jman, I much prefer them in B&W my self, more contrast that way

Great shot cputeq, stunning clouds and nice composition and editing



carstenw
Registered: Dec 26, 2005
Total Posts: 16163
Country: Germany

cputeq wrote:
Out on lunch break during work, been rainy a lot and we had a break, so I knew the clouds would look great

OMD and 14 f/2.5


This is the view from your office window?



cputeq
Registered: Jun 25, 2008
Total Posts: 6043
Country: United States

carstenw wrote:
cputeq wrote:
Out on lunch break during work, been rainy a lot and we had a break, so I knew the clouds would look great

OMD and 14 f/2.5


This is the view from your office window?


I wish! Funny thing is, I work in a building with absolutely no windows at all.

To clarify - This photo was taken away from my normal duty place, but during duty hours (military), as I was on my lunch break. very close to where I work, though.



dukenukem
Registered: Oct 04, 2012
Total Posts: 566
Country: Spain

Nice shots here

One more with M.Zuiko 9-18


Pasado el Otoņo por _dUkEnUkEm_, en Flickr



rji2goleez
Registered: Jun 24, 2003
Total Posts: 6699
Country: United States

Great images on this page but Duke, love that fall scene.

Here's a few from me roaming the streets early in the morning. These with the 75.



didierv
Registered: Apr 30, 2005
Total Posts: 345
Country: United States

dukenukem wrote:
Nice shots here

One more with M.Zuiko 9-18


Pasado el Otoņo por _dUkEnUkEm_, en Flickr


Wow, very nice !



absolutic
Registered: Nov 04, 2008
Total Posts: 2228
Country: United States





bobbytan
Registered: Feb 03, 2004
Total Posts: 9263
Country: United States

You've certainly aroused my curiosity ... more please!



absolutic
Registered: Nov 04, 2008
Total Posts: 2228
Country: United States

as u wish... Supper Club in Hollywood, we got a gift certificate for a dinner there....stayed for dinner and the somewhat of a show, if you call it a show, did not stay for the club afterwards, as we have an 8-month-old at home waiting...










bobbytan
Registered: Feb 03, 2004
Total Posts: 9263
Country: United States

OK ... we have too much info now!



absolutic
Registered: Nov 04, 2008
Total Posts: 2228
Country: United States

bobbytan wrote:
OK ... we have too much info now!


u wanted more info!



bobbytan
Registered: Feb 03, 2004
Total Posts: 9263
Country: United States

absolutic wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
OK ... we have too much info now!


u wanted more info!


Yes, I did ... but this is way too much/graphic.



owyhee
Registered: May 10, 2008
Total Posts: 688
Country: United States

dukenukem,
Wonderful image. Your landscapes are lovely. I think the 9-18mm may be my next lens.

Bob,
Love your first and last images. Nicely done B&W. I think the 75mm may be my next lens.

How can I decide?



Gary Clennan
Registered: Mar 29, 2007
Total Posts: 7647
Country: Canada

dukenukem wrote:
Nice shots here

One more with M.Zuiko 9-18



WOW! Well done!



1       2       3              93      
94
       95              369       370       end