OM-D & PEN Images
/forum/topic/1127925/106

1       2       3              106      
107
       108              265       266       end

dukenukem
Registered: Oct 04, 2012
Total Posts: 299
Country: Spain


Cupcakes de Vainilla con Nutella por _dUkEnUkEm_, en Flickr
Pana 20mm f1.7



tol1l1yboy
Registered: Apr 13, 2006
Total Posts: 149
Country: United States

A few with the EM5 and PL 7-14mm lens:

Sunset over the Docks by =Tom=, on Flickr


Golden Hour Over a Bridge by =Tom=, on Flickr


Life Preserver by =Tom=, on Flickr



michael49
Registered: Jun 09, 2006
Total Posts: 5400
Country: United States

johnnyt wrote:
@bobbytan, Great HDR. A beautiful place.



+1 - love the Cinque Terre.



michael49
Registered: Jun 09, 2006
Total Posts: 5400
Country: United States

tol1l1yboy wrote:
A few with the EM5 and PL 7-14mm lens:
...


Nice.



michael49
Registered: Jun 09, 2006
Total Posts: 5400
Country: United States

dukenukem wrote:
...
Pana 20mm f1.7


Love the colors, textures and lighting here.



CalW
Registered: Mar 26, 2005
Total Posts: 2035
Country: United States

Portrait of a sweet, young, horny blond Scotch Highlander



bobbytan
Registered: Feb 03, 2004
Total Posts: 7461
Country: United States

Couple of shots of the Grand Canal in Venice, shot with the 7-14 lens.



juju1958
Registered: Apr 27, 2009
Total Posts: 680
Country: United Kingdom

Many good shots. I am always impressed with the 7-14mm , whilst trying hard to find excuses, not to get this lens, as it is expensive.

A few shots here from a village I grew up nearby and I do have an affinity with the sea. I enjoy being out on the water, it is a freedom that has it's attractions.


.

Mevagissey by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr


.

Mevagissey by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr


.

Mevagissey by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr


.

Mevagissey Fishermen by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr


.



dukenukem
Registered: Oct 04, 2012
Total Posts: 299
Country: Spain

Nice shots Juju


Difícil Postura por _dUkEnUkEm_, en Flickr
Panny 45-200 . 1/320s . f/5.6 . ISO 400 . 200 mm



kewlcanon
Registered: Mar 28, 2009
Total Posts: 4411
Country: United States

Beautiful!.

tol1l1yboy wrote:
A few with the EM5 and PL 7-14mm lens:



juju1958
Registered: Apr 27, 2009
Total Posts: 680
Country: United Kingdom

Duke i like the light in the swam images. The areas around the grass and feet with the shape of the one legged swan and twisty neck is good.

Recently picked up the 75mm f1.8 I know I will find many times where it will be of great use.
Some still life from this lens.


.

Crab Claw by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr


.

_2010057 by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr


.

Harbour Bed by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr


.



.



.



Kingfishphoto
Registered: Nov 26, 2005
Total Posts: 6811
Country: United States

JuJu - nice to see you posting here again, especially with the 75. Keep them coming.
Harry Palmer



savingspaces
Registered: Oct 01, 2012
Total Posts: 899
Country: United States


P2150023.jpg by savingspaces33, on Flickr



juju1958
Registered: Apr 27, 2009
Total Posts: 680
Country: United Kingdom

Thanks Harry.

Savingspace, very nice image. The saturated foreground , receding layers and the lit up mountain, all make up a great image. I like the tele length lenses for landscape which works here very well.



pr4photos
Registered: Sep 17, 2008
Total Posts: 1078
Country: United Kingdom

Love seeing the Mevagissey pics. I live nearby in Truro!



juju1958
Registered: Apr 27, 2009
Total Posts: 680
Country: United Kingdom

pr4photos wrote:
Love seeing the Mevagissey pics. I live nearby in Truro!


Hi I am near Mevagissey and often pop down there. I know most of the fishermen there and feel happy on the quay taking pics when they land their or work on mending gear.

You might know this guy then,he spends a lot of time in Truro.

.

Charlie by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr



savingspaces
Registered: Oct 01, 2012
Total Posts: 899
Country: United States

juju1958 wrote:

Savingspace, very nice image. The saturated foreground , receding layers and the lit up mountain, all make up a great image. I like the tele length lenses for landscape which works here very well.


Thanks juju! I am glad I had the 100-300. It would have been "perfect" if the air was clear. Thanks again!



savingspaces
Registered: Oct 01, 2012
Total Posts: 899
Country: United States

juju1958 wrote:
pr4photos wrote:
Love seeing the Mevagissey pics. I live nearby in Truro!


Hi I am near Mevagissey and often pop down there. I know most of the fishermen there and feel happy on the quay taking pics when they land their or work on mending gear.

You might know this guy then,he spends a lot of time in Truro.

.

Charlie by JuliandeCourcy, on Flickr



What a shot!!!!!



juju1958
Registered: Apr 27, 2009
Total Posts: 680
Country: United Kingdom

savingspaces wrote:
juju1958 wrote:

Savingspace, very nice image. The saturated foreground , receding layers and the lit up mountain, all make up a great image. I like the tele length lenses for landscape which works here very well.


Thanks juju! I am glad I had the 100-300. It would have been "perfect" if the air was clear. Thanks again!


I could see from the Flickr full size version that there was a problem with the haze which interfered with the clarity, but the colour rendition is what struck me that the lens has a lot to offer. I dont have that lens, My tele lenses I am using the canon 70-200 f4 which gives wonderful rendition on the OM-D as does the EF 400mm f5.6. Both are great for landscapes as you can do everything manually.
But I have also been using the 75mm f1.8 and stitching. It works out very well.



savingspaces
Registered: Oct 01, 2012
Total Posts: 899
Country: United States

Haze is an issue in parts of Oregon unfortunately. That 75mm is a beauty - I have been admiring your pictures with it.

For me, 12-35 and 35-100 has to come first though.



1       2       3              106      
107
       108              265       266       end