#502 Batteries not Required
/forum/topic/1114593/0

Bill Adam
Total Posts: 219

Well it was high tech 3000 years ago. The good old sundial just keeps on a tickin'.

Thanks to Travis for making us aware of the "Brenizer Method" with his entry last week. I've had lots of fun playing with it and couldn't wait to try it out here.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3782

NICE! This is the kind of subject that the Brenizer Method is great for, and I think you did an excellent job with it.

Pete A
Total Posts: 585

What a lovely image. I've never heard of Brenzier, but my eldest son has put my right on that. My only gripe and I'm sorry to say it, is the missing bottom part of the sundial. Maybe I'm right and maybe I'm wrong, but to me, it needs to be shown.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3782

I do agree, clipping the bottom of the pedestal is unfortunate. maybe it can be re-shot?

twistedlim
Total Posts: 3127

Nice Bill. Great idea.

Bill Adam
Total Posts: 219

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Pete and Travis, I'll try and get back for a re-shoot. I had two other series of images that don't make the grade. One I overexposed and the other was handheld which photomerge just doesn't like.

Cheers.

Hightraxx
Total Posts: 3151

Great shot,

Norm

mark fadely
Total Posts: 7082

This is relly good Bill. I think it captures the theme and our progess into higher and higher tech as a species.

Tenn.Jer
Total Posts: 1465

The "Brenizer Method" has been an interesting addition to the tool box; I think you've made good use of it...
Good luck with the "anti-theme", I think it's a valid approach...
Jerry