#501 Unforeseen Circumstances
/forum/topic/1114276/0

Oregon Gal
Total Posts: 1843

Every year babies are abandoned by their parents for various reasons. The lucky ones will find loving homes and the unlucky ones, well..... Thankfully there is usually a happy ending as there are more adoptive families looking for children than there are children available for adoption.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3747

creative idea here. Nicely done.

BertoBuckeye
Total Posts: 105

Great shot, had a similar idea since my GF works for Child Protective Services. Some of the stuff she see's really breaks your heart. Its such an irony sometimes to see parents that deserve kids can't have them and the ones that don't have 10.

Oregon Gal

Thanks Travis, I had the idea of using a basket, blanket and doll placed on the Church's doorstep but I just couldn't get it done.

BertoBuckeye, I felt it was very fitting for the WA. The children don't have a voice and need us to speak up for them. It can be a very cruel world.

mark fadely
Total Posts: 7082

This is a really powerful image Barb. You laid it out so nicely and the text really hits you hard when read.

Oregon Gal

Thanks Mark, a little late to the party. I had a couple of ideas but it was a week of what could go wrong did go wrong but at least I entered