#501 Trash
/forum/topic/1114164/0

birdied
Total Posts: 23597

I am really blown away by the thought provoking and heart wrenching images this week.

I spend a lot of time walking in the marsh and swamps. I am awed by the beauty. However, I witness natures beauty blemished and the animals endangered by the thoughtless toss of an article.

I guess I should not be surprised by such actions as your shots have certainly demonstrated .

Birdie

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3788

Very fitting Roberta. It drives me mad to see things like this. I cant go on a hike anywhere and not see trash near the trail. Not sure what it will take to get people to show more respect.

Klaus Priebe
Total Posts: 9754

Travis Rhoads wrote:
Very fitting Roberta. It drives me mad to see things like this. I cant go on a hike anywhere and not see trash near the trail. Not sure what it will take to get people to show more respect.

+1
I see this stuff all the time and it really chaps my hide. Nice work.

Hightraxx
Total Posts: 3156

Shame people can't take the time to take their bottles and stuff with them to put in a trash container, maybe in a small way our photo's will make someone think before doing it again. Nice dragon fly.

Norm

mark fadely
Total Posts: 7082

Nice job bringing attention to this major problem Roberta. We all see this all the time and it is a sad reflection on our society.