#500 Morning sun
/forum/topic/1112021/0

Yakim Peled
Total Posts: 16903

C&C are always welcomed. Crop maybe? Move left? Other?

Edit: I took another shot. C&C are still welcomed.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3881

since you are asking for crit...as I see it, the image seems a bit tilted with the right side lower, and the dark on the right is distracting. I like the main subject, and like the lightplay.

mark fadely
Total Posts: 7097

I like how you captured this light coming in Yakim. And it's good to see you back here with an entry. It looks like our monthly laundry expert, Norm Smith, has just finished this batch of laundry and then has laid it out for you to put away

Hightraxx
Total Posts: 3157

Cool shot Yakim, nice catch.

Norm

Oregon Gal
Total Posts: 2054

I like the interplay of light and offer a suggestion that maybe the image is just a little dark but overall nice job.

twistedlim
Total Posts: 3128

What happend to Yakim?

Yakim Peled

twistedlim wrote:
What happend to Yakim?

I used to be quite active in this forum but recently I lost the desire to shoot and how can you participate if you don't shoot?

You see, I am not working for more than a year. Of course, there's the obvious financial difficulties (I am a father of three with mortgage and the all of the usual life expenses, already sold some L lenses, cashed in some of my pension money etc.). However, apart from these, this prolonging state has a tremendous psychological impact. One of the lesser ones is that I lost the desire to shoot. And as you can imagine, it's not the only desire I lost. So I stay at home most of the time, surfing the web and watching TV.

And all of the sudden, this week's topic enables me to shoot without getting out. Hip hip, hurray, I am so happy....

To all others, thanks for your C&C. I'll try to re-shoot tomorrow.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

kellermsu
Total Posts: 956

I have missed your photographs and company. Keep up the great work Yakim. I really like this photo.

Jim

Yakim Peled

Much obliged for your kind words Jim. What do you (and others of course) think about the new one?

To all: I added the original pic here for reference.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3881

I prefer the new one. To me, it looks less like a snapshot.

Yakim Peled

Thank you. Indeed I payed (paid?) more attention to composition this time.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.