Bald Eagles Mating XXX (10)
/forum/topic/1082784/9

1       2       3              9      
10
       11       end

BeeBalm
Registered: Nov 13, 2012
Total Posts: 7530
Country: N/A

Ted, you were so lucky to get these "awesome photos" ... Thanks for sharing!!



thehotel
Registered: Jul 18, 2006
Total Posts: 13046
Country: United States

Again, you done did gooood.

Wacky roger



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

jodelak wrote:
Stunning set Ted!


Thank you jodelak........



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

jfwoodman wrote:
Great documentary sequence, Ted. That last shot post-coital shot is priceless.

Jim


Thank you Jim



MS PHOTO
Registered: Oct 17, 2003
Total Posts: 3222
Country: United States

Great series, very well done, thanks for sharing



Tareq
Registered: Aug 17, 2006
Total Posts: 409
Country: United Arab Emirates

I hate to look at birds photos because it makes me always wishing to spend a lot of money to buy one of those long telephotos, and i don't shoot much birds even if i want and i have to drive around a lot to find spots for birds, those making me not sure if i must buy the lens and give a try or wait until i get into birds more and more.

I don't comment on photos because they are amazing no doubt.



pepperman
Registered: Nov 10, 2005
Total Posts: 1631
Country: N/A

Just great!



martines34
Registered: Jun 23, 2008
Total Posts: 2998
Country: United States

The last one says a lot!

Thanks for sharing.



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

BeeBalm wrote:
Ted, you were so lucky to get these "awesome photos" ... Thanks for sharing!!



Thanks BB.

Ted



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

BeeBalm wrote:
Ted, you were so lucky to get these "awesome photos" ... Thanks for sharing!!



Thanks BB.

Ted



Achilles2010
Registered: Dec 17, 2010
Total Posts: 177
Country: United States

Thumbs up!



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

thehotel wrote:
Again, you done did gooood.

Wacky roger


Thanks Roger!



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

MS PHOTO wrote:
Great series, very well done, thanks for sharing


Thank you Paul!



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

Tareq wrote:
I hate to look at birds photos because it makes me always wishing to spend a lot of money to buy one of those long telephotos, and i don't shoot much birds even if i want and i have to drive around a lot to find spots for birds, those making me not sure if i must buy the lens and give a try or wait until i get into birds more and more.

I don't comment on photos because they are amazing no doubt.


Thanks for the reply Tareq.



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

pepperman wrote:
Just great!



Thank you!



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

martines34 wrote:
The last one says a lot!

Thanks for sharing.


Thank you Martines!



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

Achilles2010 wrote:
Thumbs up!


Many thanks for the reply.



nugeny
Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Total Posts: 5253
Country: United States

Actually the last picture is so humanly natural.
Ted, that is another amazing serie. Thanks for showing.
Bob



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 21744
Country: United States

nugeny wrote:
Actually the last picture is so humanly natural.
Ted, that is another amazing serie. Thanks for showing.
Bob


My pleasure Bob!



KCollett
Registered: Jul 02, 2010
Total Posts: 23747
Country: Canada

Great looking set Ted.



1       2       3              9      
10
       11       end