FM Berlin Photo Meet
/forum/topic/1031549/61

1       2       3              61      
       63              74       75       end

carstenw
Total Posts: 16163

Alright, then tentatively we shoot for the Infanterieschule Wünsdorf on September 6th?

philber
Total Posts: 9313

Count me in.

H.Lux
Total Posts: 511

I booked already.

joakim
Total Posts: 2154

How long does it take to go from the Tegel airport to Wünsdorf roughly?

Ulff
Total Posts: 1128

joakim wrote:

1,5-2h, depends on the connection. A good one starts at 9:59 at Tegel und you arrive at 10:27 in Wünstdorf, where you will be pick upped by the organization team. You can use www.bahn.de to find a good connection from 'Flughafen Tegel Berlin' to 'Wünsdorf-Waldstadt'.

joakim

Ulff wrote:
joakim wrote:

1,5-2h, depends on the connection. A good one starts at 9:59 at Tegel und you arrive at 10:27 in Wünstdorf, where you will be pick upped by the organization team. You can use www.bahn.de to find a good connection from 'Flughafen Tegel Berlin' to 'Wünsdorf-Waldstadt'.

Great, thank you!

Jonas B
Total Posts: 2717

Hi,
I can't make it this time. It's simply impossible. As I always enjoy Berlin I hope for another meeting. Have a nice weekend everybody! and I'll see you some other time.

philber

Arrrgh! Sorry to hear that! Hope to see you soon, Jonas!

carstenw

Ach, too bad! Next time?

I have also booked in now. If anyone needs help with the form (go2know.de, click on Kalender, find Sept. 6), let me know.

Ulff

I booked, too, looking forward to meet you all! (@Jonas: next time!)

philber

I am booked as well. My guess is, we shoud hurry up, because it would be a bit awkward for some of us to be left out because the tour is full of worthless non-FM know-nothings who shoot kit zooms on entry-level DSLRs, handheld at ISO 12800 and blow highlights in the process.
And no, I am not a snob

philber

Ulff wrote:
joakim wrote:

Ulff, I am not sure I follow. You write that it takes 1.5 to 2 hrs. Yet the train trip you highlight is only 28 mn. Does this mean that the journey onwards with the organization team is 1 hr?

Ulff

philber wrote:
Ulff wrote:
joakim wrote:

Ulff, I am not sure I follow. You write that it takes 1.5 to 2 hrs. Yet the train trip you highlight is only 28 mn. Does this mean that the journey onwards with the organization team is 1 hr?

Ups, you're right, that doesn't make any sense. I just checked again and the typo is in the departure time: 9:03 instead of 9:59 is the correct departure time at Tegel (bus to main station / hauptbahnhof).

Phillip Reeve
Total Posts: 2272

I am now sure that I won't make it this time
But I hope for a second chance in the not too distant future

Jonas B
Total Posts: 2717

Next time, absolutely! Thank you - and I wish you all a nice weekend!

joakim

And now I am booked as well.

carstenw

Excellent!

LurkerX
Total Posts: 35

Until yesterday I had hope for a last minute possibility to participate, but this hope is scattered by now. Perhaps next time -- and the time-gap between our meetings could/should be narrower...

Have a nice weekend and I'm awaiting your results!

carstenw

That's a shame! I hope you can make it next time then. I will see if there is enough interest for another meet.

I guess this is a good time to do a roll call. Who will be here this weekend? Markus, Philippe, Joakim?

H.Lux
Total Posts: 511

I am there, too.

1       2       3              61      
       63              74       75       end