FM Berlin Photo Meet
/forum/topic/1031549/61

1       2       3              61      
       63              69       70       end

H.Lux
Total Posts: 400

The mist in the valley of the elbe in the background looks like a lake. Well done Philippe, I would raise the shadows in pp, though.

Stefan

philber
Total Posts: 7484

You are right Stefan. I tried some PP changes for this shoot. For some reason they look fine in LR, fine on my Flick'r account, fine on another blog, but shadows are hopelessly buried on FM...:-)

carstenw
Total Posts: 15677

So, who is up for a Berlin meet sometime? Either an urbex tour (go2know.de), time in Berlin itself, or perhaps a trip to one of the forests or areas close to Berlin?

Personally, I will have time typically on Saturdays, and the first two weeks of September are still open. The two weekends before that in August are not.

philber

I am open and interested. I prefer Saturdays, but a Sunday would be acceptable. Look forward to a reunion.

H.Lux
Total Posts: 400

Count me in. I am in Berlin those two weekends, too.
Saturday would be best.

Bobu
Total Posts: 1422

I will be in Berlin at the weekend 6th/7th of September and would be interested in a meeting.

Boris

carstenw

Alright, it seems that September 6th is finding some favour.

One reason for this meeting was to meet Phillip, if he can make it. Phillip?

philber

Or we need 2 meetings, to make up for lost time...

joakim
Total Posts: 1495

I am interested in this as well.

kosmoskatten
Total Posts: 2989

There is a slight chance that I can make it to Berlin in September as well, if there is room for one more on the excursions.

I am attending a wedding one of the weekends in September - I need to find out which one as it is my own.

philber

Congratulations! That is one excuse which no-one can argue with, if you can't come!

Phillip Reeve
Total Posts: 1490

carstenw wrote:
Alright, it seems that September 6th is finding some favour.

One reason for this meeting was to meet Phillip, if he can make it. Phillip?

I would love to! I will update you when I am more certain, but the problem is that I spent most weekends with my GF which lives 4 hours away and I will also go on vacation around that time but there is still some chance that I might make it then. I keep you updated, would be great if it worked out!

carstenw

If you want that relationship to last, you might want to use "who" (person), rather than "which" (thing) Invite her along!

carstenw

kosmoskatten wrote:
There is a slight chance that I can make it to Berlin in September as well, if there is room for one more on the excursions.

I am attending a wedding one of the weekends in September - I need to find out which one as it is my own.

Haha, congratulations If it is one of the closely following ones, I could imagine that you might be too busy...

Ulff
Total Posts: 895

I'm interested as well , the 6./7. weekend is my only free weekend in September and will probably work as long as nothing changes... I would prefer a go2know tour, I think. Most interesting locations. Haven't done that for long...

kosmoskatten
Total Posts: 2989

carstenw wrote:
kosmoskatten wrote:

Haha, congratulations If it is one of the closely following ones, I could imagine that you might be too busy...

Thanks Carsten!

I owe you, BIG time. Like, literally.

PS
You got mail

Jonas B
Total Posts: 2421

Hjärtliga gratulationer till Henrik!

On topic; I may or may not be able to join you all - I have to check out flights and hotels and perhaps also what's going on; I just became a grandfather for the second time and all of a sudden there are new duties I didn't know about. It's nice to see so many interested!

On the topic of leaving the comfort zone I have been happy with taking images again using the RX1 as my only camera. The 35mm focal length has never been a favourite of mine earlier but now things seem to work better, again.

Ulff
Total Posts: 895

I'm glad that you found back to photography, Jonas! The RX1 is a very good choice for a one cam, one prime solution.

deadwolfbones
Total Posts: 2577

I'll be in town for IFA (staying in Charlottenburg) and might be able to attend a meetup that weekend. I'll be following the thread with interest.

carstenw

Cool, it looks like we will have a good size group.

1       2       3              61      
       63              69       70       end