Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of kedosho's message #9523833 « Sold: REDUCED: Zeiss ZE 21mm f/2.8 »

kedosho
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: REDUCED: Zeiss ZE 21mm f/2.8

I'm offering my Zeiss ZE 21mm f/2.8 lens for sale. It's less than a year old and in immaculate condition except for some slight wear marks on the mount and very slight scuff marks where the lens hood attaches. It has always had a filter attached, and the glass, exterior, and focus action are perfect. It's one of my favorite lenses, but I finally decided to keep my Canon 24L TS-E II and sell the Zeiss.

I've been on FM for a long time, but not as an active poster. You can see my perfect rating as a seller on ebay by the same name (kedosho).

$1500 (was $1550) includes shipping to continental US, with any PayPal fees on top of that. Local (Denver, CO) would be $50 less.

Apr 26, 2011 at 03:05 PM
kedosho
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Zeiss ZE 21mm f/2.8

I'm offering my Zeiss ZE 21mm f/2.8 lens for sale. It's less than a year old and in immaculate condition except for some slight wear marks on the mount and very slight scuff marks where the lens hood attaches. It has always had a filter attached, and the glass, exterior, and focus action are perfect. It's one of my favorite lenses, but I finally decided to keep my Canon 24L TS-E II and sell the Zeiss.

I've been on FM for a long time, but not as an active poster. You can see my perfect rating as a seller on ebay by the same name (kedosho).

$1550 includes shipping to continental US, with any PayPal fees on top of that. Local (Denver, CO) would be $50 less.

Apr 23, 2011 at 08:27 PM

Previous versions of kedosho's message #9523833 « Sold: REDUCED: Zeiss ZE 21mm f/2.8 »