Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Vincent Kluwe's message #9501076 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

Vincent Kluwe
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

Thank you so much, Prosep, OneANt, Philber & Lars!

After the 50 and the 35 I will give the 25 a try next month. Having Philbers advice - thx for that as well, Philber - I will not take the 21. It's just too short for my stile. Plus the 25 lends itself much more to serve as a true walkaround, the 21 definitely doesn't.

I love the B&W's as of OneAnt & rji2goleez. As it seems the Zeiss lenses are extremely fine for B&W and I suspect, I will do a lot more B&W in the near future! Their powerful contrasty rendering does B&W very well. Lovely shots.

BTW these 2 kid photos are extremely touching, Lars. Almost wettening my eyes. They both carry a special ambivalence of the problems living in a third world country, leaving most children living and earning their lifes in the streets. On the other side at least the second girl looks happy as it seems. Carefully trimmed hair, lovely dress and for the circumstances not a poor man's house in the back. Obviously the girl is very successful with it's questionable business. Both shots say much more than they show.

------------------------
Vincent Kluwe-Yorck

Apr 16, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Vincent Kluwe

After the 50 and the 35 I will give the 25 a try next month. Having Philbers advice - thx for that as well, Philber - I will not take the 21. It's just too short for my stile. Plus the 25 lends itself much more to serve as a true walkaround, the 21 definitely doesn't.

I love the B&W's as of OneAnt & rji2goleez. As it seems the Zeiss lenses are extremely fine for B&W and I suspect, I will do a lot more B&W in the near future! Their powerful contrasty rendering does B&W very well. Lovely shots.

BTW these 2 kid photos are extremely touchy, Lars. Almost wettening my eyes. They both carry a special ambivalence of the problems living in a third world country, leaving most children living and earning their lifes in the streets. On the other side at least the second girl looks happy as it seems. Carefully trimmed hair, lovely dress and for the circumstances not a poor man's house in the back. Obviously the girl is very successful with it's questionable business. Both shots say much more than they show.

------------------------
Vincent Kluwe-Yorck

Apr 16, 2011 at 09:28 AM
Vincent Kluwe

BTW these 2 kid photos are extremely touchy, Lars. Almost wettening my eyes. They both carry a special ambivalence of the problems living in a third world country, leaving most children living and earning their lifes in the streets. On the other side at least the second girl looks happy as it seems. Carefully trimmed hair, lovely dress and for the circumstances not a poor man's house in the back. Obviously the girl is very successful with it's questionable business. Both shots say much more than they show.

------------------------
Vincent Kluwe-Yorck

Apr 16, 2011 at 08:50 AM
Vincent Kluwe

BTW these 2 kid photos are extremely touchy, Lars. Almost wettening my eyes. They both carry a special ambivalence of the problems living in a third world country, leaving most children living and earning their lifes in the streets. They both say much more than they show.

------------------------
Vincent Kluwe-Yorck

Apr 16, 2011 at 08:21 AM

Previous versions of Vincent Kluwe's message #9501076 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »