Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #8756644 « A Little Love for the 105 f/2.5 »

CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: Off
A Little Love for the 105 f/2.5

Todd - I\'ll be in touch re: tripods and ball heads. I can always benefit from real world experience of others on the path.

Everyone knows that having a camera at hand makes it possible to take photos... duh! I\'ve been keeping the D700 with the 105 mounted in my car as I go about my day. Forgive me, but as a retired person I have a great deal of flexibility with how I spend my day, hence I can keep dropping photos on this thread. I took a short detour this morning and stopped at the storage lot behind the Acura and Honda dealerships. I figured there would something fun to shoot. I\'ll never own one of these, but BMWs are still quite lovely and a pleasure to shoot with this lens. This image is RAW, resized and converted to JPEG in PS with NO processing.

Aug 26, 2010 at 12:12 AM
CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: Off
A Little Love for the 105 f/2.5

Todd - I\'ll be in touch re: tripods and ball heads. I can always benefit from real world experience of others on the path.

Everyone knows that having a camera at hand makes it possible to take photos... duh! I\'ve been keeping the D700 with the 105 mounted in my car as I go about my day. Forgive me, but as a retired person I have a great deal of flexibility with how I spend my day, hence I can keep dropping photos on this thread. I took a short detour this morning and stopped at the storage lot behind the Acura and Honda dealerships. I figured there would something fun to shoot. I\'ll never own one of these, but BMWs are still quite lovely and a pleasure to shoot with this lens. This image is RAW, resized and converted to JPEG in PS with NO processing.

Aug 16, 2010 at 02:38 PM

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #8756644 « A Little Love for the 105 f/2.5 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.