Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #8725298 « ROKKOR Image & Discussion Thread »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: On
ROKKOR Normal-ish Image Thread

sebboh wrote:

that's a bit more wide open than i like to shoot.

Hehe. Yeah, I got the front element swapped over even though one was 1mm smaller in diameter. I tested before and after and there's no detectable difference. I can't seem to un-freeze the helicoid mechanism of the other one tho. It's almost like it's welded together. I soaked it in lacquer thinner for about 10 hours and it hasn't seems to help at all. The thinner turned green but that's it.

Aug 05, 2010 at 07:04 PM
Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: On
Re: ROKKOR Normal-ish Image Thread

sebboh wrote:

that's a bit more wide open than i like to shoot.

Hehe. Yeah, I got the front element swapped over even though one was 1mm smaller in diameter. I tested before and after and there's not detectable difference. I can't seem to un-freeze the helicoid mechanism of the other one tho. It's almost like it's welded together. I soaked it in lacquer thinner for about 10 hours and it hasn't seems to help at all. The thinner turned green but that's it.

Aug 05, 2010 at 06:47 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #8725298 « ROKKOR Image & Discussion Thread »