Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #8725298 « ROKKOR Image & Discussion Thread »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: Off
ROKKOR Normal-ish Image Thread

sebboh wrote:

that\'s a bit more wide open than i like to shoot.

Hehe. Yeah, I got the front element swapped over even though one was 1mm smaller in diameter. I tested before and after and there\'s no detectable difference. I can\'t seem to un-freeze the helicoid mechanism of the other one tho. It\'s almost like it\'s welded together. I soaked it in lacquer thinner for about 10 hours and it hasn\'t seems to help at all. The thinner turned green but that\'s it.

Aug 05, 2010 at 02:04 PM
Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ROKKOR Normal-ish Image Thread

sebboh wrote:

that\'s a bit more wide open than i like to shoot.

Hehe. Yeah, I got the front element swapped over even though one was 1mm smaller in diameter. I tested before and after and there\'s not detectable difference. I can\'t seem to un-freeze the helicoid mechanism of the other one tho. It\'s almost like it\'s welded together. I soaked it in lacquer thinner for about 10 hours and it hasn\'t seems to help at all. The thinner turned green but that\'s it.

Aug 05, 2010 at 01:47 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #8725298 « ROKKOR Image & Discussion Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.