Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #8722833 « ROKKOR Image & Discussion Thread »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: Off
ROKKOR Image & Discussion Thread

Post all your wonderful Rokkor images here.

There were separate threads for Wide/UW and Telephoto. Here\'s the index:

Wide/UW: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/954103/
    Normal-ish: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/924270 (this thread)
    Telephoto: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/954105

Now starting with page 70 we\'re posting all in just this thread. You\'re more than welcome to keep the others alive if you\'d like also!

Have fun!

Rokkor:
What are the differences, your likes, and dislikes about ROKKOR Normal-ish lenses?

What do the two-letter designations mean? Like ROKKOR-QD, ROKKOR-X, ROKKOR-PG, ROKKOR-PF, etc.

Did you know some ROKKORs were radioactive? ☢=☠

I\'m not very good but here some to start it off. This is the Auto ROKKOR-PF 55mm f/1.8. I paid $2 for it and another $2 for an almost identical one: Another ROKKOR-PF 55mm f/1.8 but shorter and with a smaller diameter . The short & small one\'s focus barrel was frozen up and the other had a tiny nick on the front element. So for $4 total and a front element swap I should have a pretty nice lens. I dunno the going rate for this lens on-line. Maybe it\'s $3 and I got ripped off.

I couldn\'t wait to swap the front element so here\'s the shots I took on the way home:

Except for the building and it\'s 100% crop these are all taken at f/1.8 (wide open).

I can\'t wait to see some nice ROKKOR samples from people who actually know how to use them.

Jul 02, 2012 at 04:36 PM
Bifurcator

Now we\'re posting all in just this thread. You\'re more than welcome to keep the others alive if you\'d like also!

Have fun!

Rokkor:
What are the differences, your likes, and dislikes about ROKKOR Normal-ish lenses?

What do the two-letter designations mean? Like ROKKOR-QD, ROKKOR-X, ROKKOR-PG, ROKKOR-PF, etc.

I\'m not very good but here some to start it off. This is the Auto ROKKOR-PF 55mm f/1.8. I paid $2 for it and another $2 for an almost identical one: Another ROKKOR-PF 55mm f/1.8 but shorter and with a smaller diameter . The short & small one\'s focus barrel was frozen up and the other had a tiny nick on the front element. So for $4 total and a front element swap I should have a pretty nice lens. I dunno the going rate for this lens on-line. Maybe it\'s $3 and I got ripped off.

I couldn\'t wait to swap the front element so here\'s the shots I took on the way home:

Except for the building and it\'s 100% crop these are all taken at f/1.8 (wide open).

I can\'t wait to see some nice ROKKOR samples from people who actually know how to use them.

Jul 02, 2012 at 04:32 PM
Bifurcator

Now we\'re posting all in just this thread. You\'re more than welcome to keep the others alive if you\'d like also!

Have fun!

Rokkor:

Jul 02, 2012 at 04:31 PM
Bifurcator
ROKKOR Normal-ish Image Thread

Here\'s a thread just for normal-ish 40mm ~ 60mm ROKKORS. My goodness there have been a lot of ROKKOR variations over the years in the 40mm to 60mm range.

There are also ones for Wide/UW and Telephoto. Here\'s the index:

Nov 10, 2010 at 03:02 AM
Bifurcator

Here\'s a thread just for normal-ish 40mm ~ 60mm ROKKORS. My goodness there have been a lot of ROKKOR variations over the years in the 40mm to 60mm range.

There are also ones for Wide/UW and Telephoto. Here\'s the index:

Normal-ish: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/924270

Nov 10, 2010 at 02:59 AM
Bifurcator

I had a search for a ROKKOR image thread but there were none in the last 12 months (with the name ROKKOR in it). So, here\'s one just for normal-ish 40mm ~ 60mm ROKKORS. My goodness there have been a lot of ROKKOR variations over the years in the 40mm to 60mm range.

What are the differences? Likes, dislikes?

Aug 05, 2010 at 02:27 AM
Bifurcator

I had a search for a ROKKOR image thread but there were none in the last 12 months (with the name ROKKOR in it). So, here\'s one just for normal-ish 40mm ~ 60mm ROKKORS. My goodness there have been a lot of ROKKOR variations over the years in the 40mm to 60mm range.

I couldn\'t wait to swap the the element and here\'s the shots I took on the way home:

Aug 05, 2010 at 02:27 AM
Bifurcator

I couldn\'t wait to swap the the element and here\'s the shots I took on the way home:

Aug 05, 2010 at 02:26 AM
Bifurcator

Aug 05, 2010 at 01:30 AM
Bifurcator

I had a search for a ROKKOR image thread but there were none in the last 12 months (with the name ROKKOR in it). So, here\'s one just for normal-ish 40mm ~ 60mm ROKKORS. My goodness there have been a lot of ROKKOR variations over the years in the 50mm to 58mm range.

I\'m not very good but here some to start it off. This is the ROKKOR-QD 55mm f/1.8. I paid $2 for it and another $2 for an almost identical one: the ROKKOR-PF 55mm f/1.8. One\'s focus barrel was frozen up and the other had a tiny nick on the front element. So for $4 total and a a front element swap I should have a pretty nice lens. I dunno the going rate for this lens on-line. Maybe it\'s $3 and I got ripped off.

Aug 04, 2010 at 07:11 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #8722833 « ROKKOR Image & Discussion Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.